Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Just back from my 2nd jog and feeling good about it! My thighs have been sore today but once I got going I felt pretty good. Not amazing naturally as it is only my second time!

14.17 it was today but it was slightly longer. Rather than walking to the points where the 2 dams meet (about half way around the wee one from my side) I started at where I enter, did half of the wee one, the big one, the other half of the wee one then the whole of the wee one then ran from where I started back to the house so I'll accept those 2 minutes.

Had a banana and yoghurt before setting off for 1.5 which cancels out the 1.5 earned from the running. The running is not as much about losing weight but increasing my general fitness.

Pasta - 5
Sauce - 1
Garlic Bread - 2
Crispsbreads - 2
Jelly - 0

Puggso, congrats on the running mate! That's awesome!!!!

And what a good point in your weight loss journey to up the anti so to speak. You have inspired me to look at boosting my loss about the mark when I have lost about 8/9 lbs which will be nearly the half way mark.

Also apologies for being AWOL.... near year meant a new job (promo) and ALOT of work to do. Just finished my first week of WW and lost 2 lbs.

Again well done on the jog!

Bren
X

Puggso, congrats on the running mate! That's awesome!!!!

And what a good point in your weight loss journey to up the anti so to speak. You have inspired me to look at boosting my loss about the mark when I have lost about 8/9 lbs which will be nearly the half way mark.

Also apologies for being AWOL.... near year meant a new job (promo) and ALOT of work to do. Just finished my first week of WW and lost 2 lbs.

Again well done on the jog!

Bren
X

Welcome back! And well done on the loss!

It is just a progression thing with me, I realised I was much fitting when I nearly missed a train and ran a good distance to get to it. In the past I would have been utterly jiggered afterwards but, although a little bit tired, I felt generally ok.

Is it sad the whole running thing really came to my mind when I watched Run Fatboy Run?

This movementy exercise thing... I need to start this too.... :D

Well done, you've done so amazingly well on the weightloss bit, it'll be a great achievement to up the fitness too, well done you! :)

This movementy exercise thing... I need to start this too.... :D

Well done, you've done so amazingly well on the weightloss bit, it'll be a great achievement to up the fitness too, well done you! :)

Thanks very much, hopefully I stick at it!

And well done on your great loss up to now too! :D

Toast - 1
Crisps - 1
Yoghrut - 0.5

23.5 for the day, minus 1.5 running = 22 :)

Well Pugs, i'm really proud of you on the jogging........need a rocket up my a*se to get out there and jog!!! Only got til Sunday to meet make it for my challenge date!!!!

Cheers, my thighs are feeling much better today than they did yesterday, so hopefully that's a step in the right direction. That's me til Saturday now!

Today;

Shredded Wheat - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 1
Hot choc - 0.5

Lunch

Cous Cous - 3
Pretzels - 1.5
Soup - 0.5

That will be 10.5 so far :)

Nice work on the running mate - you're obviously fitter than me! I'm struggling with the jogging at the moment - just building it up.

well done babes :) fab progress.

bren!! was thinking about you the other day and wondering where on earth you had got to? how are things chick?

abz xx

Nice work on the running mate - you're obviously fitter than me! I'm struggling with the jogging at the moment - just building it up.

I have actually surprised myself a wee bit. I chose to run where I did as it was my school cross-country course and it absolutely killed me! It's the things like that that make me aware of how far I have came!

Almost having a 3 course meal before work tonight!

It shall consist of (as I attempt to use all my points up!)

Pretzels - 1.5
Soup - 3
Mince and Potatoes - 3
Garlic Bread - 2
Yoghurt - 1
Toffee Options - 0.5

That will put me at 21.5

I am presuming this is a scottish word, oh my Nikki is gonna love that one gutties !!!! lol

It is a Scottish word but not one I use. You'd be shocked how different language in Scotland can be over short distances.

so proud of you pugs putting us all to shame though far to much joggin around if you ask me lol

Lucky you that is me most likely done until Saturday, although I'm considering jogging home from my WI tomorrow night!

'Run Fat Boy run'!!!! LMAO...........hehe

Abz, I have been really busy at work and hoping to catch up on diaries eventually. Taking way longer than I thought.

Pugg's, thought really hard about running this morning, problem is I over thought. I might give it a crack tomorrow morning? Like you just perhaps 15 min jog and then build on that. Will let you know if I go.

Bren
X

Well done Puggs.
Will one be up to speed for the forthcoming Olympics??
I'd awfully like to say I know him as you won the 800 mtrs!!
lol!
XXX

Well done Puggs.
Will one be up to speed for the forthcoming Olympics??
I'd awfully like to say I know him as you won the 800 mtrs!!
lol!
XXX

And represent GB? Pass...I'll wait for the commonwealth games in Glasgow 2014 and run for my own country :)

Back