Puggso_32 - Plodding along

ur doing sooo well keep it going and remember WE CAN DO THIS!! XX:D

Cheers and I agree! As long as you believe you can, you will!

tis so true so never forget it and you will get there in the end:Dnothing can stop us and we are going to be slim one day soon SLIMJIMS IN TRAINING:8855:WE CAN DO THIS!! XX:D;)

Slimjims in training! I like it :D

Walk to band netted 1.5

Crackerbread - 2
Crisps - 1
Jelly - 0

21 :D

Started watching the first series of IT Crowd last night, I watched 3 but I had seen them already, still made me laugh though... Seriously can't wait for the gay musical :)

Have a great Friday and weekend. xxx

Ah it is absolutely brilliant that one!

Hope your weekend is good too, minus your country getting beat :)

Shreddies - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5

Cous Cous - 3
Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5
Tomatoes/Jelly/Carrotts - 0

Oh and lunchtime walk - 1.5 earned

Jeeeeeeeez Louise you can talk a lot. LOL!
Didn't think i'd missed that much but when I got here I had pages and pages to catch up on. :D

Well done on the continued losses in the 9's and adapting so well as usual to your drop in points.

HERO!
HERO!
HERO!

XXX

Jeeeeeeeez Louise you can talk a lot. LOL!
Didn't think i'd missed that much but when I got here I had pages and pages to catch up on. :D

Well done on the continued losses in the 9's and adapting so well as usual to your drop in points.

HERO!
HERO!
HERO!

XXX

There really is little talk though all in, more just points updates :p

Thanks very much though, I'm adapting ok...still got to think about it quite a bit though!

Tonight was;

Pasta - 5
Sauce - 1
Bread - 1
Crackerbread - 2
Crisps - 1
Jelly - 0

19 so far.

Never had anything else so 2 saved :D

Meat free brugers (2) - 2
Meat free Bacon (4) - 2
Toast - 1
WW Yoghurt - 0.5

have a lovely weekend hun :) x

have a lovely weekend hun :) x

You too m'dear.

Was away piping at a gala day so earned 2 activity points from walking to get there and back :)

As I said, was away piping at a gala day today, no compeition.

So this meant my wee brother wasn't piping either. My pipe band waistcoat is for a 44 chest. This is my newer waistcoat after my last one became too big for me. My current one is also too big for me. My wee brothers is a 36 chest so I tried it and it fit perfectly. Texted the guy in the band who deals with the kit and he is gonna see if we have any 36s kicking about.

Means I can update my 'pipe band uniform progression' picture

uniform-1.jpg

Really like how this is coming on! It is the one kinda of picture record I have of my weight loss as pipe band gear can't 'stretch' or 'adjust in the wash' or all the other excuses I can use for why clothes are getting bigger as I lose weight.

Soup - 2
Crackerbread 2
Yoghurt 0.5
Jelly 0

10 so far

Great pics! Well done on the new size, you must be gushin! :)

By the way... Do you want to borrow a copy of my heat magazine? :p

I watched it last night, I had only seen the last half before when it was on, and obvioulsy got confused with the story line, that was the one where Moss went to work behind the bar.

Hysterically funny!! Big laughing out louds all the way through!

Enjoy the England game tonight... oops, my mistake ;)

Cheers, I do like the pic :D

Haha aye that's the one! Great eh?

I am planning to enjoy it tonight. Going out to watch it!

My tea is going to be 9 points so will save 2 from today. Means I will be sitting on 18 saved points, which I'm counting as 6 pints during the football.

Come on everybody

USA USA USA USA USA

Meat free chicken - 3
Beans - 2.5
Toast - 1
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

No more points today so that is 2.5 saved, plus 2 from walking today meaning 4. I had 14 earned so 18.5 all in for beer tonight. That's about 7 pints :D

tbf.. it was a draw

A draw against a team that you guys should have beat any day of the week. And going by the media you are a team who will apparently win it...if you can't beat USA (where Football is the SIXTH sport behind baseball, American Football, Basketball, Ice Hockey and NASCAR according to wikipedia!)

But oh well :)

Toast - 1
Porridge - 3
Yoghurt - 0.5

Morning Pugs, just having a catch up!!! Well done on ur loss pal and loving your recent pics.......all of them!!!!! But I can see ur diary getting a bashing today!!!!! hahaha!!!!xxxx

Back