Puggso_32 - Plodding along

The Ireland trip jury is out and I am very happy to say the damage was minimal with only 0.5lb on! :D

And the bloody scales flirted with me, going to 9.11 down to 9.10 then settling on 9.11.5. Still delighted with that!

Big 2 weeks coming up as I can't make WI next Wednesday. Need to have 2 VERY good weeks!

Big breakfast today so it has went;

Porridge - 6
Yoghurt - 0.5
Toast - 1.5

Cous Cous - 3
Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5
Jelly/Tomatoes - 0

Tesco Light Choices Mince and Potatoes - 3
Roll from Tesco Bakery (guessing this but putting it high) - 3
Crisps - 1
Jelly - 0
Tomatoes - 0

Puts me at 19.5 for the day.

A wee 0.5lb & a flirt with the scales... Good night I reckon :D

Well done on the new shirt sizes too... I also think we share the same brain too, although you must have the clever side as mine is a bit dumb! :p

So, what's happening over the next two weeks? Have we got big exciting stuff happening?

I do yes, but right now I'm tired so will fill you in tomorrow when I'm bored at work :p

Toast - 1
yoghurt - 0.5
Jelly - 0

21 for the day ate. Walk to pipe band got me 3.5 :D

Hi.. Just been having a read through your diary, dude you've done really well so far! Kudos to you :)

Where abouts in Scotland are you from? I was born in Glasgow, grew up in St Andrews, then moved to Dumfries when I was 11 until I moved down to Kent at 21... LOL.. it's nice to meet some fellow scots on here :)

Anyway, I just thought I'd say hi and I hope you're having a fab friday! :) Laters! :cool:

Hi.. Just been having a read through your diary, dude you've done really well so far! Kudos to you :)

Where abouts in Scotland are you from? I was born in Glasgow, grew up in St Andrews, then moved to Dumfries when I was 11 until I moved down to Kent at 21... LOL.. it's nice to meet some fellow scots on here :)

Anyway, I just thought I'd say hi and I hope you're having a fab friday! :) Laters! :cool:

Hey cheers for having a read...and god help you :p

I'm from Greenock but work in Glasgow so go through a lovely commute every day :rolleyes:

Today;

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5

Cous Cous - 3
Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5
Jelly - 0
Tomatoes - 0
Carrots - 0
Honey Mustard dressing - 0

Pasta - 5
Sauce - 1
Bread - 2
Dutchbread - 2
Crisps - 1

20 so far

Just been catching up and well done you on the t shirt shrinkage. I am well impressed with the scales results after your trip too you are getting too good at this malarky.

Have a fab weekend

Just been catching up and well done you on the t shirt shrinkage. I am well impressed with the scales results after your trip too you are getting too good at this malarky.

Have a fab weekend

Thanks, I'm slightly surprised as well on the trips stuff. Thought it would be a lot harder to get in to it all!

Enjoy your weekend whatever you may be up to :) xxx

And you too!

And I just remembered I didn't share my plans!

Basically, I wont be here again as of about Monday lunchtime.

It is the Piping Live festival in Glasgow which is held in the run up to the World Pipe band championships, a week tomorrow.

So I am working Monday then straight to a mates flat in Glasgow where I will be residing for the rest of the week without internet (minus facebook through my phone) so wont be around. I am planning this very carefully in terms of eating. I know I need to be careful but this time I have my own control and I am actually planning to take my WW stuff with me to keep track of everything.

Going to be a great week and I simply can't wait.

Tomorrow I am away helping my dad's juvenile pipe band at Dundonald Highland games and on Sunday I am competing with my own band through at Bridge Of Allan highland games.

...well I did say pipe bands was a large part of my life!

have a lovely time! :) well done on only 0.5lbs on after your trip to the green land :D

did anyone mistake you for a wee leprechaun? ;) xxx

have a lovely time! :) well done on only 0.5lbs on after your trip to the green land :D

did anyone mistake you for a wee leprechaun? ;) xxx

Ooooh you are hilarious aren't you :p

No one did, at least not that I am aware of...meaning I came home with me pot o' gold safe and sound :D

:rotflmao: sorry but couldnt help it - fair snorted on my coke zero :D

I'll accept it, Rach is allowed to be funny once in a while ;)

Dundonald games eh?. as in the dundonald in ayrshire??.x

Bingo

A very Ayrshire toon...in the sense every one seems to share the same 2 faces ;)

Someone up stairs loves me (and I don't mean the loft in the house!) as I popped in to the T-Mobile shop in the town today on the off-chance my Android phone was back!

Turns out it was and I had just never received the text!

So all next week in Glasgow I can still post on to here :D I doubt I'll be reading other folks diaries (no offence it's just a hell of a lot to do on a tiny screen) but I can definitely keep you all updated on my shenanigans :D

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5

2 hour walk - 6 earned.

You must have been up early to have fitted in a 2 hour walk already - made me feel even more lazy than usual

You must have been up early to have fitted in a 2 hour walk already - made me feel even more lazy than usual

I hadn't fully recovered from Ireland so been like a half-shut knife all week so was tucked up for 10 last night and woke at 7. Was out from 8 til 10 :D

You are inspiring Puggso, I need your walking motivation .... oh and some time to do it in!

Bren x

You are inspiring Puggso, I need your walking motivation .... oh and some time to do it in!

Bren x

I still think it is because I can't drive! I need to get places so work my time around walking to them! I tend to do my 2 hour walk in a big circle from the house and do whatever needs done on the route!

Had a good wee day helping out down at Dundonald highland games today! Quite rewarding helping out a juvenile band.

And check this for a view (dunno if everyone can see the picture or just those on facebook or that)

40571_137630829607160_100000807302897_171936_7264701_n.jpg

Chicken - 3
Beans - 5
Toast - 2
Dutchbread - 2
Yoghurt - 1
jelly - 1

17.5 for the day. Bed now!

Back