Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Plans sound great... I didn't realise you were so into Pipe Bands, when did that occur? :p

Have a great time at your mates and a brilliant week. xxx

Aye I keep it quiet eh ;)

Big breakfast today before heading of to Bridge of Allan;

Egg - 1.5
Toast - 1.5
Porridge - 3
Dutchbread - 2
Yoghurt - 1

That'll sustain me til I get back! Taking a pack of tomatoes through with me

Was that pic taken from dundonald castle(ruin) thingy??.x

Enjoy ur day mr..x

Was that pic taken from dundonald castle(ruin) thingy??.x

Enjoy ur day mr..x

It was yeah, I was up there as a wee guy in the band had won the juvenile solo competition so was tuning him up/calming him down as he was doing the lament to close the games!

Good day today through in Bridge of Allan too, band came 5th out of 20+, had hoped slightly higher but there you go!

Bumped in to a guy who was in the band a few years back and hadn't seen since and was walking up to him and it was only when I spoke he realised it was me, with some reaction like "fvcking hell you have lost some amount of weight". Comments like that always help :D

That's me all packed now, Glasgow bound in the morning until late Saturday night/Sunday morning!

Excellent....great couple of days uve had then!

Enjoy ur wee "holiday" in glasgow!!.xx

Excellent....great couple of days uve had then!

Enjoy ur wee "holiday" in glasgow!!.xx

Haha! Cheers, aye it's odd thinking that I am technically going on holiday...to Glasgow! Half an hour train ride away! :rolleyes:

Pasta - 5
Sauce - 1
Bread - 2
Dutchbread - 2
Yoghurt - 1
Crisps - 1

21 for the day :)

Today;

Porridge - 3
Yoghurt - 1
Toast - 1

Carrots - 0
Dressing - 0
Tomatoes - 0
Cous Cous - 3
Crisps -1
Soup - 0.5

That's me about to leave work so I will be keeping up to date through my phone for the rest of the week.

I wont be able to read other peoples diaries while away so hope everyone has a good weight loss week and whatnot, please feel free to keep me up to date on any losses etc through my own diary so I'm not completely out of the loop :)

Have a great time! :)

Well looks like time is working against me tonight so there wont be an evening meal but there is a buffet at the event. Got11.5 points so will choose wisely. Got plenty saved for boozing anyway :D

Enjoy the rest of your week and your boozy points ;) xxx

Cheers!

I'm 'home' in the flat! Big double bed to myself (I know I live with my folks and have a single bed...but my room is far too small for a double) so it feels a bit odd and i didnt touch the buffet. did have 5 pints though which is 15 points methinks. got a pack of snackajacks on the way home so thats 1.5 in food haha! that'll do I guess!

Breakfast was a john west light lunch tuna thing and tomatoes so 3 so far today

Ww crisps - 1

Another packet of ww crisps so 5 so far

Subway - 8

13 thus far

2 guiness after practice last night (3 each) so 19 for the day :)

John west tuna lunch - 3
Ww crisps - 1

4 for today

Ww crisps - 1

5 so far

Another tuna thing - 3

For tea last night I had baked potatol and beans which I think would have been 9 points tops. had a big night out after it, so much so I'm only heading back to the flat in Glasgow now :D need sleep!

So far today;

Crisps - 1
John west lunch thing - 3
Snackajacks - 1.5
Tomatoes - 0

Back