Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5

A late lunch will be;

Burgers - 2
Mushrroms/Onions - 0
Toast - 1
Snack a Jacks - 1.5
Jelly - 0

Hey pugs, just finally getting round the houses after 1 week of selfishness and sticking within my diary and thought i'd say hi!

Whats ur plans for this weekend then....a wee bit of x factor tonight eh??!!!! haha!!!

Have a good one whatever ur up to.x

Hey pugs, just finally getting round the houses after 1 week of selfishness and sticking within my diary and thought i'd say hi!

Whats ur plans for this weekend then....a wee bit of x factor tonight eh??!!!! haha!!!

Have a good one whatever ur up to.x

Haha aye right!!!!

Quiet night in for me, after shopping, have never really seen Peep Show so might watch through some of that and see what it's like. Quiet night in anyway :)

How about you?

Walk to Tesco and back gets me 2 :)

Haha!!!

Just a quiet one.....and yes x factor will appear in my schedule but I promise not to bombard FB!!!! Was uber bored last sat cos had fallen out with OH and ended up watching it upstairs. Not normally a serial FB poster!

Never watched peep show either! Enjoy..xx

Haha!!!

Just a quiet one.....and yes x factor will appear in my schedule but I promise not to bombard FB!!!! Was uber bored last sat cos had fallen out with OH and ended up watching it upstairs. Not normally a serial FB poster!

Never watched peep show either! Enjoy..xx

See me and the flatmate don't want actual TV, rather watching later online (which you don't need a license for) or downloading through other means so we have no TV license so I am not even tempted to watch it

Best way :D

Tea;

Pasta - 5
Sauce - 1
Bread - 2
Dutchbread - 2

i'd be careful - the tv license for stuff on iplayer etc is a bit of a gray area - you wouldnt want to get fined! x

i'd be careful - the tv license for stuff on iplayer etc is a bit of a gray area - you wouldnt want to get fined! x

I checked and checked and checked again;

It is officially need a license to stream live TV, but not to watch again.

Cheers though :)

ha! Love the drunken shopping spree in tesco - Only you could manage that!

I've seen a few peep shows, I laugh one time, I don't laugh another, odd programme. Can't wait to see what you think.

have a great Sunday. xxx

In fairness, I wasn't too drunk doing that! I did manage to drop the onion at one point, went and changed it :p

My Sunday should be immense, but I'll post about that tomorrow!

Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 1
Jelly - 0

Porridge - 3
Crispbreads - 2
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 1
Jelly - 0

Just over 6.5 miles walked gets me 5.5 points :D

Going to have mushrooms, onions and toast so 1 point all in and will put me at 8.

So what's the big plans for today?

Firstly, cinema to see Life As We Know It.

After this, few drinks and food in a Wetherspoons (thinking the thai noodles with chicken for 7.5 points).

Then onwards to the Glasgow 02 Academy for Bowling for Soup. A band I really like and will be the 4th time I have seen them!

Any other food updates I'll post through the day from the mobile :)

Well done on the 6.5 miles :D have a fab Sunday xxx

It's a nice wee flick. Wouldn't cry though :p

guiness 3
sweet chilli noodles (having it without the chicken) 4

15 so far

Sounds like a great day. Well, as long as the 6 foot 20 stone Dad wasn't waiting for you :giggle: xxx

Haha aye, I got away unscathed! :D

Last night was pretty darn amazing. Nothing better than seeing a band live that you really like!

However did use up all my points plus saved ones on beer! So need to save again!

Today;

Porridge - 3
Yoghurt - 1
Toast - 1

Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Tomatoes - 0
Jelly - 0

Bowling for Soup :D

Pasta - 5
Sauce - 1
Bread - 1
Crispbread -4
Jelly - 0

Just wrote something then, which was actually very funny :)p) and then I lost connection, oh well, the world will not appreciate my funnyness after all...

Have a great evening P. xxx

Ach you can share it again surely? :p

Tonight I am off out to a small gig where a band I used to be in is playing. Should be nice.

And also means I get 2 points from the walk to the train and back! :D

Back