Jelly -0

2 carried forward

Porridge - 3
Yoghurt - 1
Toast - 1

Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Tomatoes/Jelly - 0

Left the office at 4 again today, waited a good 45 minutes on a train. Slow walk at the other side to the flat, but nowhere near as slow as the traffic on the same street. Then helped someone get their car out from where it was stuck.

Got through the door roughly the same time I normally would.

You know what though...I still love the snow!

You are lucky you managed that, no mean feat in all this snow, my sis and BIL left city cetre to travel to barrhead at 3pm and still aren't home cos everything is gridlocked, would normally take about 30 mins.

I love looking at the snow but hate driving in it.

Trains tend to turn up eventually, have heard a lot of people have taken a long time in traffic!

Times like this not being able to drive works in my favour!

Tea;

Pasta - 5
Sauce - 1
Bread- 2
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

hiya hun your going good!!! couldnt be doing living in Scotland or Newcastle atm! too much of the snowy stuff! :D luckly mostly gone by me now, just the lovely slush and black ice following me around! ... good old wellies keeping me up straight :D

your pictures are amazing!!!! such an achieved congrats mr! hope your alright and had a lovely weekend! :) keep enjoying the snow! :D and keep it up in Scotland pleaseee!!! dont want anymore down here :p xxx

Hi - First of all well done mate! You've done amazingly well! When I joined this site the other week my aim was to get to 15st but having read some of what you've written I think I want to lose a lot more and get to a healthy BMI.

I'm calorie counting at the moment and I'm going to stick with it and see how it goes, once I start to STS I think I'll change diets and see what suits me.

Just wanted to ask 2 q's:

How did you manage drinking and nights out? I'm worring that over christmas I'll be out with my mates and it'll undo any work I've done previously.

How have you found your skin - any excess after?

puggggggggggs, with the adverse wweather.. did you get lost in a snow drift yet? :D ;) x

hiya hun your going good!!! couldnt be doing living in Scotland or Newcastle atm! too much of the snowy stuff! :D luckly mostly gone by me now, just the lovely slush and black ice following me around! ... good old wellies keeping me up straight :D

your pictures are amazing!!!! such an achieved congrats mr! hope your alright and had a lovely weekend! :) keep enjoying the snow! :D and keep it up in Scotland pleaseee!!! dont want anymore down here :p xxx

Snow was crazy here yesterday, I make a point of saying I really love the snow so I'm still not bothered too much. Anything I need I can work around the snow.

Thanks very much for the 2nd paragraph, and I promise you when I say this that my post on your diary was before reading this so I'm not posting there to kind of make it even! And it does mean a lot :)

How did you manage drinking and nights out? I'm worring that over christmas I'll be out with my mates and it'll undo any work I've done previously.

How have you found your skin - any excess after?

Thanks very much for popping in and saying hello and everything else you have posted (that I have removed just to keep the post a bit shorter, no malice inteded).

To answer your questions;

1 - As I save up points on WW (should add I'm on the old plan, not the new one) I save them up mostly for alcohol. When I CC'd in the past I basically done the same so I guess checking the calories in your favourite drinks and working out how many you can have is the way to go about it. A spirit and diet mixer is the best for calories

2 - I always knew I'd never drop the weight and be toned, I was simply too big and no amount of work would have really helped. So there is a fair bit of excess kicking around on my but I'd much rather have that and feel healthier than be what I was before.

puggggggggggs, with the adverse wweather.. did you get lost in a snow drift yet? :D ;) x

You shushed! :rolleyes:

Today;

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 1

Currently at home as all my trains are off and there is not a bus in sight!

enjoy it - put a film on aand munch on some crackerbread haha ;)

enjoy it - put a film on aand munch on some crackerbread haha ;)

I don't do down-time very well I'm afraid! I'm bored stiff! Toying with venturing out to check the trains again and if on, go to work, if not then go get some stuff to make soup from the Tesco beside the station!

Walked back up to the station and back, that gets me 2...and not in to work! :p

Got ingredients for no point soup though so going to make that the now!

While my soup is on my lunch is;

Tlc mince and potatoes - 3
Snackajacks1.5
Jelly 0
Tomatoes 0

Ravioli - 5
Veg - 0
Bread - 1
Crackbread - 2
Jelly - 0

Yoghurt - 1
Jelly - 0

2.5 saved plus my 2 from walking = 4.5

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 1

So...why no way in results today I hear you...well...none, but I'm sure you're all thinking it...ask?

Basically I totally bulked right up yesterday on 0 point stuff. The soup, the veg with my tea, tomatoes etc etc over the course of the day. Most of these had not left my system by the time this morning rolled around so I could have done 1 of 2 things;

1 - Jumped on, seen a hideous gain and gotten down about it even though I know why and that all is fine
2 - Not bother and wait until next week

2 won out, it's completely mind over matter but it's the way I need to think. Ignorance is bliss, and too much information is trouble!

Anyhoo;

Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Tomatoes/Jelly - 0

And just double checked as haven't in a couple of days - Currently got 6.5 saved

I would have gone with option number 2, but still weighed just out of complete curiosity.

Hope you're enjoying cineworld. xxx

I might have done and keeping it off diary ;)

Cineworld was grand. Wee cheeky point earned walking there! Seen Unstoppable which I thought was superb!

Tea is going to be;

Beans - 5
Burgers - 3
Bread - 1.5
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

Last edited:
c/f 8.5

Porridge - 5
Yoghurt - 0.5

Back