Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Hi Puggso, Hope you'll excuse this oldy for popping in but saw you on some elses diary and thought I must just say what difference your weight loss has made. Bet you have plenty of followers!lol!

And one other thing - just love the pipes and am going to the Edinburgh Millitary Tattoo this year which I have been planning now for two years. Can't wait!

Anyway, sounds like you have it all sussed so I wish you all the very best for 2011 in whatever you are doing.

Eye on the prize then.

As always :cool:

ooh whose wedding is it? do you have a wedding role other than guest or do you just want to look amazing in their photos? :D xxx

The girl was the year below me in school. I was both the piper and a guest, more piper (as I got paid) but think they wanted to ask me to the whole thing out of manners and as I knew a good few people I accepted!

Hi Puggso, Hope you'll excuse this oldy for popping in but saw you on some elses diary and thought I must just say what difference your weight loss has made. Bet you have plenty of followers!lol!

And one other thing - just love the pipes and am going to the Edinburgh Millitary Tattoo this year which I have been planning now for two years. Can't wait!

Anyway, sounds like you have it all sussed so I wish you all the very best for 2011 in whatever you are doing.

Hey there, thanks very much for popping by! Everyone's welcome, pull up a chair and have some jelly and cherry tomatoes :p

I have never been to the tattoo - it doesn't overly interest me - but I know people who have went and absolutely adore it. If you've been planning it for this long I am sure you will love every minute of it!

Today;

Porridge - 3

Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Tomatoes - 0
Jelly - 0

I now start work at 8.30am rather than 9 so eat my breakfast in work. I'm going to get some jam to add to the porridge but feel I wont need the yoghurt and toast. I think the cutting some of my bread out will help also anyway!

Beans - 5
Veg - 0
Burgers - 2
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

Aye'p. No countdowns, no 'next Mondays' etc etc...just right back in for me! Best way I find!

Toast - 1
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

Decided not to WI this morning...but it's a good reason, honest guv'nor! I'll explain at my lunch when I can access via my PC!

Porridge - 3
Jam - 1

Right;

Basically I am borderline OCD on my WIs. I like to know everything is basically the same every week. I have the same meal the night before, do the same stuff the night before and WI first thing in the morning.

Last night my band practice wasn't on so I had a much later dinner which was much heartier than usual. Simply put, nothing like normal. So decided not to bother weighing in, I could have...saw a massive gain and then dropped it all next week. It would feel good next week but a bit hollow!

However, I do have band this Thursday night so might do an impromptu Friday WI, but we'll see.

Lunch;

Tomatoes - 0
Cous Cous - 3
Cuppa Soup - 0.5
Jelly - 0

Walk to the cinema got me 1.5. Snackajacks at the cinema were 1.5!

Simples :)

Pasta - 5
Sauce - 1
Bread - 2.5
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

Last edited:
I'm pregnant....... And it's yours!

:D

I love your bordering OCD with WI's, they always make me chuckle. Love that you have got straight back on it though. I haven't, but this morning I have been inspired by alot of people to tackle the bloating.

Have a great day. xxx

I said big news...not expected news :p

It does actually get to the point of bizarreness though with me and WI! I hate the thought of anything that will make it slightly different from the norm! I'm sure a doctor would quickly put me in the loony bin! :rolleyes:

Anyway today;

Porridge - 3
Jam - 1

Carrots - 0
Dressing - 0
Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Jelly - 0

Walk to the bank at lunch (a bank I now know that is much closer than the one I previously nipped to on lunch!) 1

TLC mince and tatties - 3
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

Walk to band and back gets me 2

ocd WI achieved!

9st 10lb on the button. I'll do the math and whatnot when I get to work

Porridge - 3
Jam - 1

Lunch is;

Snackajacks - 1.5
Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Carrots/Dressing/Jelly - 0

Aye so the Christmas gain!

Absolutely delighted with my gain of 6.5lb. It is basically what I lost in December which was my aim!

I think also a lot of the festive food bloat has gone now as on Hogmanay my pipe band waistcoat did feel a bit tight and I'm sure I could see it when I looked at myself in the mirror but today I don't have that. My face especially I thought looked suddenly huge to me. It was the last place to show loss so makes sense was the first place to show gain.

Is it sad I can't wait to do it all again next year? What a week!

So now I have about 6.5lb to drop. I have a wedding of a mate first week in March. I think I want to drop maybe up to 10lb by then. That would put me bang on 9 stone. More importantly it would allow me a good 3 or so lb to use at the wedding and the weekend around it. I have a mate who wants to drop 10lb by the wedding too so we're doing it together :)

it's great to have some company along the way,,i'm trying to encourage everyone around me to do it with me but it's just not happening:(,your doing very well!!

well done u,it takes alot of willpower 2 do what u did,hopefully ill have 2 lost 1 stone 4 march then another stone 4 june,

it's great to have some company along the way,,i'm trying to encourage everyone around me to do it with me but it's just not happening:(,your doing very well!!

It is, even just to sit and text things back and forth to regarding it. It's always nice to be able to bounce thoughts against someone. This place is good for that but I always feel someone close who is doing it too is a big help!

Wow! And how much of a great buzz did it feel that you only used what you set out to lose. I know I felt really chuffed for doing it, gave me such a high. Well done.

Nice that you have someone to do it with too for your next 10lb (I'm ignoring the fact I could have played on your last comment and totally outted you as a closet type person :p) - although, I'm confused at the "hopefully" in your title - Come come young man, we all know there is no hopefully with you, it just a fact! :D

Have a smashing weekend. xxx

It was nice to know what I set out to do actually worked for once! Can't say, in terms of weight, that happens much! Bet you felt the same!

What is my last comment that nearly outed me? If I said I was doing the 10lb thing with a girl would it make a difference? Utterly lost haha! :confused:

And I'll say hopefully all I want, never set out to let myself down so if I say definite and it doesn't happen I'd be gutted!

well done u,it takes alot of willpower 2 do what u did,hopefully ill have 2 lost 1 stone 4 march then another stone 4 june,

Cheers for popping in dude.

People say that a lot about my willpower. The thing is with me, I have never seen it as being willpower. All I can say is one day something just...clicked in my brain!

It's never been the taste of wolfing down chocolate, takeaways etc that was my problem. It was the need to feel full, or beyond full! It just so happened it was always the worst of the worst stuff that went to attempting this sensation.

I now use other things if I need to feel that way. Mostly vegetables do it, like tonight I am having a big bowl of carrots with ravioli in sauce above it. The sauce will flavour the carrots and I will have a HUGE plate of food!

I can't speak for everyone, but I think the battle of taste/fullness is a big one for anyone going on a weight loss journey.

So yeah;

Tonight went to the cinema so walking there gets me 1 point

Tea will be;

Raviolli - 5.5
Carrots - 0
Toast - 2
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

In other news, notice all WW stuff is starting to carry the new points. Good thing my food is so routine I know all the old points haha!

Thanks very much, hope you have a good weekend!

I'm away working through in Edinburgh today (overtime yay!). So far it is;

Big bowl of warm lovely porridge - 5
Marmalade - 1
Jelly - 0

Walk to and from station this morning and tonight will get me 2

Well done on ur xmas gain! haha Well, you did allow for it after all!.

Hope you get to edinburger ok...noticed the airport was shut this morning due to the white stuff...hope the trains r running ok.xxx

Back