Puggso_32 - Plodding along

I am so pleased to hear you say that, I did wonder if you would ever give up "losing" to "go with it" - I think the christmas challenges did it to be honest. We both lost for an upcoming event and it worked out fine, you know you can always do that when you need to.

You look great anyway!

You were AWOL when I done the initial big post regarding it (and I definitely wouldn't trawl through stuff I missed while away so don't blame you either). If you want a nosey on the actual realistion post this is it

I agree, Christmas and the getting back down after it proved it to me (and you I assume) that we are in control :)

Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 1
Carrots/Dressing - 0
Jelly - 0

Rice - 5
veg - 0
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2

Walk to band gets me 2

Crackerbread - 2
Toast - 2

21 for the day

12.5 C/F tomorrow.

Christmas squatters? They didn't bug me so much. I just calmed down my eating. So, puggsy-mallugsy. Now that I have discovered the diary that you have been hiding, let me ask, do you plan on maintaining by doing WW? TOUGH! xx

Hahaha I just read my post back and it sounds like I'm being so blasé and nonchalant re Christmas hahaha. In all fairness, I was DREADFULLY ill with flu, so I may not have eaten as much as usual, and I did try and curb my usual inhalation of chocolates on Christmas Day. However, there was definitely over eating. Definitely. And I was dreading it. As you can see from my ticker, my wedding has gone from being a year and a half away to just 2 months away so I was freaking out about not putting on too much weight that I couldn't lose. But, what I suppose I was trying to say was that I have been so busy with work and my new house and organising the wedding that I haven't had time to freak out about diets too. However, I am now at my lowest weight and (hovering) at a healthy weight. My bmi is 24.6. I haven't dieted, in fact I keep scolding myself of my inability to not eat too much of a night time. However, I have successfully curbed my eating during the day to having food only when hungry, and I try to choose low calorie options for lunch. I also go to Zumba twice a week, which is hefty stuff lol, and I do exercises every night before bed :)

I'm not happy with my body, I've still got a belly that I would never dream of letting loose on a beach. My arms still have bingo wings (a lot smaller than they were lol). But I guess, overall, I'm just about right. And I'm happy with that for now. Obsessing over food and weight is too much of a struggle and is often counter-productive. I find that my little habits help me stay at a weight - I've been in the 12st zone since I lost my weight (i went slightly above 13 when I met Chris and we were at TGI's far too much). (p.s. everyone, I'm 5ft 10 lol so honestly, that weight isn't so bad for me!) So, what I'm trying to say is, I'm glad you're not obsessing still :) I think it's important for us all to realise a few vital things - there thin people in the word who eat the things that we apparently can't and they stay thin. This is probably because they only eat when they're hungry and they stop when they're full. Food is fuel. It's a difficult one to get drummed in but I'm sure I'll get there eventually. Still though, I SHALL NEVER GIVE UP CHOCOLATE. OR THE ODD DOUGHNUT. drool.

Puggso I've taken over your thread!! xxx

I promise to read/reply to that later but I'm on my phone just for;

Walk after work got 2.

Pub with a mate now, 4 pints is the max, 12 points = ap for the week so far, which they were for :)

..I'll answer tomorrow...I'm drunk now :p

Says a lot about my pointing that I'm still here I guess though :p

Tea is

Mince and potatoes (Tesco Light Choice) - 3
Veg - 0
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2

...I'll work it out tomorrow!

Happy Hangover! :)
x

Firstly - 16.5 points yesterday, so that covers the additional 2 pints I had!

So, what I'm trying to say is, I'm glad you're not obsessing still :) I think it's important for us all to realise a few vital things - there thin people in the word who eat the things that we apparently can't and they stay thin. This is probably because they only eat when they're hungry and they stop when they're full. Food is fuel. It's a difficult one to get drummed in but I'm sure I'll get there eventually. Still though, I SHALL NEVER GIVE UP CHOCOLATE. OR THE ODD DOUGHNUT. drool.

Puggso I've taken over your thread!! xxx

That's the main crux of it all I guess, we need to realise what we can and cannot do!

Re; Xmas, I NEEDED that week of having whatever I wanted! Will only be able to do it once a year, but jesus it was enjoyable...and can't wait to do it all again next Christmas time :D

Happy Hangover! :)
x

I'm actually fine, just a bit tired as I woke up at half 7 :eek:

Porridge 6
jam 1

Soup - 3
Bread - 1
Carrots/Dressing/Jelly - 0

Pasta - 5
Sauce - 1.5
Bread - 1.5
Veg - 0
Crackerbread - 2

21 for the day. Going to a mates tonight, making vodka jelly for it :D

Last night was a success, not long home!

Got in to Glasgow city centre, missed my train by seconds and rather than wait I decided to walk back to my flat, just under 5 miles according to the google-map pedometer I use!

I'm calling that 5 points earned! :D

Today;

Porridge - 6
Jam - 1
Jelly - 0

As long as we stay under control we'll be fine, I have no doubts :)

Burgers - 2
Bread - 1.5
Jelly - 0

Ravioli - 5
Veg - 0
Crackerbread - 2
Bread - 1.5

Toast - 1.5
Jelly - 0

Cf/ 5

Porridge - 3
Jam - 1