Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Have a great birthday :) drink loads! get wastedddddd :D and your old now hehe, i have another 9 months until i'm 25 hehe x

Well done on loss! Happy Birthday! Have a fab trip :) x

Cheers everyone!

I'm back, but not as we know it! Belfast was manic, brilliant but manic! A good way to spend my 25th but generally think I've ripped the erse out of drinking for a while!

But anyway, my main thing here is; I'm not pointing for the next couple of weeks.

And just to get what I mean, it does not mean I'm going wild. It's just I have the following things coming up;

Fri - A gig in Greenock with the band I play drumkit in
Sun - Pipe band practice
Monday - Pipe Band concert in Glasgow Ferry
Tuesday - Friday during the day Piping Live festival
Tuesday night - Band practice
Wednesday night - Going to a pipe band concert
Thursday night - Playing a concert in the Glasgow Clyde Auditorium (Armadillo)
Friday - Practice during the day
Saturday - World pipe band championships
Sunday - Not sure yet

Then from the Mon - Thurs I'm in work then away again to Spain for 4 days with the band.

Basically I'm taking the pointing away but will still try and keep reseonably well baheave. Once all this is done I have very little going on in the next few months that will affect my eating so will sort anything that needs sorted then!

:)

Enjoy ur busy few weeks! We will be here when u get bk :) x

You are a busy busy bumble bee! the pics on facebook are hilarious!! #drunkmuch x x x

for some reason i thought you were 32!!! happy birthday

Oi! No taking the mick while I'm not here please? :p

Oh wow your before and after pics are amazing! :) It's really motivating to see people's before and after pics-I was pondering whether to put ones up on here when I reach goal..I shall see! :p

I'm the same height as you! How do you put your height in in the stats bit? I tried doing it but it said I did it wrong?!

Oi! No taking the mick while I'm not here please? :p

Well you left the door to your diary wide open, lock it next time :D and the piping competition i saw on daybreak this morning is that where you are?? xx

Oh wow your before and after pics are amazing! :) It's really motivating to see people's before and after pics-I was pondering whether to put ones up on here when I reach goal..I shall see! :p

I'm the same height as you! How do you put your height in in the stats bit? I tried doing it but it said I did it wrong?!

Thanks very much! I see you fixed the height thing now as it shows it fine! I'm glad I provide motivation for people, trust me...if I could do it anyone can :)

Well you left the door to your diary wide open, lock it next time :D and the piping competition i saw on daybreak this morning is that where you are?? xx

It is the very same aye, heading out there soon to enjoy my first day off!

I always find when I'm not following points (btw I'm still not eating terribly!) it bugs me and I feel bigger, even if I'm not. I had this on Friday night quite a bit at a gig I was drumming then saw a picture;

285420_229298313773744_100000807302897_591593_957382_n.jpg

...says a lot of the dangers of a 'fat mind'. Pictures are a very good source I find of keeping tabs. Much better than looking in the mirror or that!

Dear all,

I'm not dead. Just been having a great time with everything lately.

I'll be back here Monday!

Hope everyone's well :)

Bloody hell am i seeing things or did the actual puggsypops just post in his diary??? :D cya monday kidda!

Right everyone I return today, both to here and on the healthy eating wagon.

I should actually say firstly, my eating between when I went AWOL and now has not been dreadful, far from it actually (definitely compared to what 16 stone me would have been like!!!). But there will be a definitely gain of a decent amount when I check on the scales tonight (making Monday my WI day going forward).

To cut it all short, those on Facebook can relive everything I’ve done through the pictures I’ve put up and the comments I’ve been posting, since we last spoke in any major details I have went through;

Turning 25 in Belfast with the pipe band
Having a week off work for the Piping Live festival including playing a couple of high profile concerts
World Pipe Band Championships
4 days in Spain with the pipe band playing at a bagpipe festival
A couple of gigs here and there (both seeing and playing drum kit in)
The odd visit to the family
Cowal Championships in Dunoon where I stayed over.

It has been really nice to switch off though. There have been a couple of times where I have ‘felt’ bigger but then seen pictures back and look fine. That’s still part of the mind-set I guess, which is something that will never leave. And probably in a good way too as it means I’m always thinking about it.

My wee brother scoffed a couple of times during the piping live festival as he was staying at mine and I have a 24 hour tesco nearby, so we’d go there and he’d get a load of junk to munch and I’d get a healthy living sandwich and sushi!

In fairness, if anything has done the damage when I stand on the scales tonight it will definitely be the beer, lots and lots of beer :D

Anyway, back to it...pointing and everything. I was on 18 points to drop some weight for all the above but think I’ll start back on the 21 I was on before and see how I get on. What you all think?

Today;

Banana – 1 .5
(Forgot my bloody cereal bar didn’t I!)

Salad – 0
Dressing – 0
Soup – 0.5
Snackajacks – 1.5
Jelly – 0

Cheers missy! It is good to be back and 'day 1' wasn't as big a shock to the system as I expected! By the way you're new avatar pic is immense!

And the scales have said a 4.25lb gain which, to be frank, I'm utterly delighted about! That's over the course of a month (last WI was 26th July according to my spreadsheet).

21 points it is for the time being. We'll see how it all goes from there :)

Tea;

Snackajacks - 1.5
Cous Cous - 5
Veg/Salad - 0
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

And some pictures of me over the month, not really for you lot as such but more gives me a chance to look back to realise 4.25lb is little to worry about (excuse the other people);

Birthday weekend in Belfast

228886_227037487333160_100000807302897_584592_34627_n.jpg

Aug 5th

285420_229298313773744_100000807302897_591593_957382_n.jpg

Aug 11th

228986_231824640187778_100000807302897_596466_5368868_n.jpg

Spain Aug 19 - 22

317835_253069911391443_100000653094200_865861_7735832_n.jpg

298292_237055816331327_100000807302897_609173_5472533_n.jpg

Last Saturday

300344_239448706092038_100000807302897_614917_1539614_n.jpg

Porridge - 3
Jam - 1
Toast - 1
Jelly - 0

Heyyyy :) u've done really well to only gain 4 and a quarter pounds as you have been soooo busy and jetsetting here there and everywhere! i think healthy eating is drilled into you :) you always seems to make the right choices and never go too mad! good on ya! glad to have you back and 21 points sounds fine to me :) good luck x x x

Heyyyy :) u've done really well to only gain 4 and a quarter pounds as you have been soooo busy and jetsetting here there and everywhere! i think healthy eating is drilled into you :) you always seems to make the right choices and never go too mad! good on ya! glad to have you back and 21 points sounds fine to me :) good luck x x x

Yeah I'm very happy with it too. My eating for the most part wasn't awful. Like not how I once was, more just how a normal person would be. Lots of beer probably never helped but that gain while 'switching off' is great for me :)

:eek: Jeez, thanks. I admit, I am really 'proud' of that picture, it certainly made me realise, like you, that a few lbs added on is not making me look 16 stone again.

Which, by the way, I know those pictures were for your own benny, but nope, who would tell that you had a 4 and a quarter pounder added on from the first to last. It's amazing how our brains work eh. It is all about how you feel inside though, you know, with yourself. It's odd how that few extra lbs up from your target weight can make you feel 'pleasantly plump' when other people just wouldn't see what YOU see/feel.

The gain is quite good though, no? As good as gains can get. I would be over the moon with a gain like that in the amount of time you had been off. That is so wee, you can have that gone in a week, two weeks tops?

I saw an artical in a magazine in the doctors the other day, to nominate a man who had lost a lot of weight who you thought deserved an award for Male Slimmer Of The Year - You popped into my mind straight away, scanned the page for an address and then looked at the date on the cover of the magazine - July 2008! Older than the doctor himself! :)

Have a great week. xxx

Haha! That's both funny and brilliant you thought of me :) I'd never quite go that far mind you :p

You are spot on, it is totally a mind over matter thing and probably something we'll always have to deal with. But that's a good thing surely? Cos it's our minds way or reminding us to not go too far back the wrong way. Vigilence is always needed, we can relax...but cannot forget!

Today;

Ceral bar (I remembered!) - 1.5
Banana - 1.5

Soup - 0.5
Salad/Dressing - 0
Snackajacks - 1.5
Jelly - 0

Vegetable curry with rice - 10
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

Back