Puggso_32 - THIS THREAD IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE NEW THREAD (details within)

Cheers, where you been? And how was it?

Cyprus! ...country of origin...excellent place...excellent food...excellent icecream (and frozen yoghurt, which is only 2% fat dontcha know)...lots of family to visit...bit of a tan...didn't want to come back...DIDN'T PUT ANY WEIGHT ON!!

And that is a brief summary of my holiday :) haha.

I weigh in on fri, simply because I allow myself a bit more on a weekend. I've lost weight so it seems to work well for me :)

How's work?
xx

Cyprus! ...country of origin...excellent place...excellent food...excellent icecream (and frozen yoghurt, which is only 2% fat dontcha know)...lots of family to visit...bit of a tan...didn't want to come back...DIDN'T PUT ANY WEIGHT ON!!

And that is a brief summary of my holiday :) haha.

I weigh in on fri, simply because I allow myself a bit more on a weekend. I've lost weight so it seems to work well for me :)

How's work?
xx

I thought the exact same for weekends hence the Friday...so hopefully it works as well for me as it has for you :)

And awesome stuff on the holiday, going away, having fun and not gaining is superb!

Work is still going well. The structure of doing certain things at certain times 5/7th of the week really helps with the diet and everything. The work is fine too, not complaining yet anyway :)

Thanks :) Yep the structure at work makes things FIFTY times easier. I'm back into the groove now haha. :D x

Thanks :) Yep the structure at work makes things FIFTY times easier. I'm back into the groove now haha. :D x

Totally agree. I'm on my last break. Will be home at 6 and have my tea.

So far today I have had 2 shakes and 4 crackerbread and cheese spread. I will walk about 3 miles so really will have only had about half the calories I actually ate.

And I have still avoided the scales :D

Wee dilemma people.

Going out Thursday night for grandfolks Golden wedding. Just a meal. 2 course so going to have the starter and main courses.

I think I may WI on Thursday, keep a note of it and then WI on Friday as normal and go with the better. The reason being the big massive meal on the Thursday night may put things off tilt for Friday morning at least (until it can all get passed anyway!).

What yous reckon?

Yeah, I would weigh in on Thursday this week :)

My mission for the next 6 days. Not to step on the scales once until Friday.

If I do it...someone shoot me :)

And I won't hold this quote against you...LOL :D

And I won't hold this quote against you...LOL :D

...dammit! I should have really remembered about that there eh!!!

I will do then, but also on Friday too.

Cheers miss :)

Hi Stephen,

Just noticed your diary title and it stood out because its one of the few from a fellow male of the species!

Some days it DOES seem like you're the only guy on here doesn't it? But we are here, lurking under large rocks and such like. Also see you're a piper, same as my wife (and most of my in-laws!); although she hardly plays these days, her thing is mostly peabroch stuff but also played with a lot bands in the past.

I'm doing Cambridge Diet, been on it for 8 weeks now. I see you're doing something called Ultra-Slim - whats that? Is it one of the Tesco plans?

Just wondering where on the West Coast you are...we go to several places in the West Highlands for holidays each year (between Oban & Fort William). Good luck with the commute to Glasgow!

Best of luck with everything - keep us posted.

Justin

Yeah do it on thursday! I'm getting my rifle ready :p Haha, in all seriousness, weigh in on thursday, it will stop you feeling depressed for no reason. :)

x

Yeah do it on thursday! I'm getting my rifle ready :p Haha, in all seriousness, weigh in on thursday, it will stop you feeling depressed for no reason. :)

x

I'm gonna do tomorrow morning, tomorrow evennig when I get in from work before the meal (as I don't eat any solids between that time) and then also Friday morning.

From that I am taking the lightest weight. Some may consider it possibly cheating but in the end if I am lighter than I was meant to it will only come back and bite me next week :)

Also I aint having a good day with it. Not in the sense I have ate or that I have just had the two shakes but I am incredibly hungry for some reason. Oh well...only 4 hours til tea time. Will drink more water for the remainder of work which will hopefully help out!

sounds like a plan batman! I've just sat and counted, see your trying to lose 30lbs by christmas... i'm trying to lose 28. lets see what we can do eh. WE CAN DO IT! Drink water to curb your hunger and chew things like pen tops etc. or chewing gum even. like me. i spend all day chewing gum lol. x

sounds like a plan batman! I've just sat and counted, see your trying to lose 30lbs by christmas... i'm trying to lose 28. lets see what we can do eh. WE CAN DO IT! Drink water to curb your hunger and chew things like pen tops etc. or chewing gum even. like me. i spend all day chewing gum lol. x

That sounds like a right good plan there missy! I will get a ticker up the now, I couldn't get the site to load last time I tried!

Time for some old pictures v new methinks (always sets up a good mind frame I think!)

1 and a half years ago

1732649835a3698590394b97998782l.jpg

About November last year

268172821a6221529160l.jpg

Two weeks ago

1732649835a8878602076l.jpg

You look fantastic, years younger well done:)

Cheers Irene. I should mention the middle picture was just about before I realised I needed to keep my hair short for the rest of my life! :)

Thanks too Holly :)

And double thanks for given me my first rep since February! :D

Back