Puggso_32 - THIS THREAD IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE NEW THREAD (details within)

Ok the following should not be viewed by girls who don't like the way men present their food...even though it tastes the same.

This...was my breakfast (High School Musical mug and everything)

DSC00085.jpg

YUM!

Hey Puggso, how's the WW thing going??? Your posted results are revealing all is working well. Good on you and keep at it hun!

Bren
X

YUM!

Hey Puggso, how's the WW thing going??? Your posted results are revealing all is working well. Good on you and keep at it hun!

Bren
X

Hey Bren, long time no post!

Basically I'm almost finding it too easy if that makes sense? Like it just seems to click with me and the ability to plan out the day ahead really works for me!

Ha Ha!! Too true.

I like the maths bit.
You're a mathematical genius. lol!

:D

And the funny thing is...I never did have a subway in the end! Didn't eat anything after breakfast

thats no good puggso you should have eneded with subway and had ur pic took!

I was 15 drinks down at the end! I don't think I was in any state to do anything!

This is me near the end

5484285961a11742292336l.jpg

My own pictures will go up tomorrow probably and there are some interesting ones!

In other news I went on to my old bands photobucket for the first time in years today and can't believe some of the states of me!

Yag013-1.jpg

I actually can't believe I was that big!!!

Uv certainly changed alot!!!

U look fairly rough near end of subcrawl bless ya

Fairly rough? I somehow managed to make it from Glasgow to my home town using a rail replacement bus half the way then getting the train and can't remember a thing! :D

Have looked in to that pic a bit more and it was September 2007 which would place me at my heaviest.

I just spoke to you on msn then you went offline *sniff sniff*.. do i smell?? lol..
Just wanted to say well done on the losses..!!!! :D xxx

I just spoke to you on msn then you went offline *sniff sniff*.. do i smell?? lol..
Just wanted to say well done on the losses..!!!! :D xxx

Did you? Sorry about that! My blummin internet has been acting up tonight and I got chucked off MSN. Just gonna go to bed instead!

well babes, you sure as hell look different these days!! can't believe you drank all that without eating again. it was a mighty fine brekkie but it wasn't that mighty!!

abz xx

Wednesday rolls around quickly these days eh!

Same as last week and the week before and the week before...I have no idea how tonight well go :p

Back