Puggso_32 - THIS THREAD IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE NEW THREAD (details within)

Awww bless ya!

Maybe we can start giving you compliments until the day arrives when you say ' thanks' without being embarrassed or ground watching ok I'm going to start with ......
Puggso I think you've got lovely thumbs!

....thanks :)

First WI tomorrow night! Quite nervous! Never know what to expect!

The weeks points have went as thus (allowed 24):

Thurs - 23
Fri - 25
Sat - 24 (earned about 8 points from doing stuff, had 32 due to booze)
Sun - 22
Mon - 22
Tues - 22.5

As you can see, the last 3 days have been less. Allowing me to save up 5.5 points so far for booze on Saturday and I'll be continuing that over the week :)

Good luck for your WI :) Not been about lately as I'm having PC probs ( mine is currently being used as a useless papaer weight :eek::( and am currently using my mum and dad's old pc and its slower than a slow thing on a slow day :rolleyes:
Will try and pop in tomorrow and see how you got on
xx

Good luck for your WI batman! God knows I need some motivation right now, like what you have. This boyfriend malarkey is all well and good, but when you're with someone who enjoys eating, losing weight is near impossible! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Cheers all for the luck, can yous come back every week and do the same?

7lb!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

Sweet Jebus! 7lbs! You've already lost half a bleedin' stone!! Right then, I'm thinking I might start WW as well! Blimey blimey, nice one Sir!! xxx

Sweet Jebus! 7lbs! You've already lost half a bleedin' stone!! Right then, I'm thinking I might start WW as well! Blimey blimey, nice one Sir!! xxx

I'm very happy with it yes,

But the first week is always the biggest loss. My mate also lost 4.5lb and she was very chuffed as it was her TOTM (yeah I get told too much!).

I'm happy for it to level out now. Next week will be the big test.

Everything is ticking along nicely it seems. Went up to my full points for today rather than saving the two, as I made a bit of a mess up planning for lunch which ended up being 2 points higher than expected.

I did however realise an apple as half a point, not 1 point as I had been going with :D

I have a motivational tool now. I want a really nice suit. I have a decent one but I want an all out smancy 3-peice affair when I get to be where I want to be.

Can't wait :D

Dapper!

Where u going in your fancy smancy suit guvner?

Being the classy guy I am...Slaters in glasgow :p

I really like how they adjust things in there, as with my height I ALWAYS need stuff adjusted.

Back