Puggso_32 - THIS THREAD IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE NEW THREAD (details within)

totally understand the time thing, i am lucky that often i have my breakfast in peace,just after 9am when i have completed the dreaded school run,makes a world of difference doing it like that. Not everyone is that fortunate.
Lunchtimes my problem time as i work at the school at lunchtime so i dont get my lunch until around 2ish,the bigger and later breakfast helps with this, and sometimes i have a snack before i go if need be

i'm at work from 7 most of the days i work so i have brekkie at the office. i could rustle up beans on toast with the help of the toaster and the microwave, but special k is just the easier option :)

...did I just get spammed?!

What an odd mix! Especially for a female :p

I Know. Sexy Huh? Lol. Treadle oil...i accidently tipped a bottle over myself yesterday...and i cant get the smell off my clothes. I have washed them twice!!!

i'm at work from 7 most of the days i work so i have brekkie at the office. i could rustle up beans on toast with the help of the toaster and the microwave, but special k is just the easier option :)

I am the same hun....but i have chocolate coated granola...mmmmmm. Its low gi so whoop! xx

HAHAHAHA Apparently xx

HAHAHAHA Apparently xx

I feel very special!

So last night:

Up at mates for 2 to watch soccer saturday. Had a fiver on my team at 4/1 who won, £25 back including my stake! :D

Started on my half bottle of vodka about 8. Left about 3. Had 2 packs of light choice crisps while there and nothing else.

Came in and had a micro spag bol with bread then a pack of crisps.

Worked out my points this morning - including probably putting the vodka at higher than it was to be safe - and once I took my walking points off I was 0.5 under my daily amount :eek:

Which means I saved 9 points over the week for nothing :p Think I might use some of them today, if I don't I'm just going to scrap them.

You Did!

I have banned the spammer and deleted their posts!

If you come across spam on MiniMins please use the report abuse button

you will find it on the bottom of your profile on the left side of your posts.

We rely on our members along with moderators to keep MiniMins free from spam which is a constant battle, all help in this war is greatly appreciated.

Admin

I
Up at mates for 2 to watch soccer saturday. Had a fiver on my team at 4/1 who won, £25 back including my stake! :D
Watching Uncle Jeff on a Saturday with your mates and a couple of little wagers on is one of lifes greatest pleasures in my humble opinion!

Good odds on your bets! Who is your team? I am a big Leeds United fan, things going well at the moment.

Watching Uncle Jeff on a Saturday with your mates and a couple of little wagers on is one of lifes greatest pleasures in my humble opinion!

Good odds on your bets! Who is your team? I am a big Leeds United fan, things going well at the moment.

Greenock Morton, Scottish first division...things haven't been going so well as of late :p

Greenock Morton, Scottish first division...things haven't been going so well as of late :p
Ah yes, I think we signed Derek Lilley off you many moons ago and then he returned to you afterwards? He scored a last minute winner v barnsley for us after being 2-0 down! .... Those were the days.

Ah yes, I think we signed Derek Lilley off you many moons ago and then he returned to you afterwards? He scored a last minute winner v barnsley for us after being 2-0 down! .... Those were the days.

You're bang on the money re Lilley!

Lilley+and+Renfrewshire+Cup.jpg

Legend!

How's the diet today puggso? Are u still eating crackerbread on ww? ;)

It's all going tickety boo :D

Not had crackerbread in a while, fell in love with these bad boys

014001.jpg

So pipe band has went back this week.

Means I'm back to killing about 2 hours in work before practice. Popped out to the tesco extra there for some tomatos...no points :D

Brought my tea in to make as well. Planned everything out in advance so I know I am fine for the day. Just feels a bit odd having it all pre-planned. I tend to not know what I am having for my tea until I get in at night.

On the plus I had egg and mushrooms on toast this morning for breakfast which was awesome!!!!! And less points than my usual brekkie!

Back