puggso_32's every Monday - Day early 4 STONE LOST!!!!

10 - March

Weeks past - 11

Weight - 179

Start Weight - 206

Remaining - 53

Lost this week - +2 :(

17 - March

Weeks past - 12

Weight - 177

Start Weight - 206

Remaining - 51

Lost this week - 2 :)

Well done you!

24 - March

Weeks past - 13

Weight - 173

Start Weight - 206

Remaining - 47

Lost this week - 4

31 - March

Weeks past - 14

Weight - 171

Start Weight - 206

Remaining - 45

Lost this week - 2

Well done Puggso! xxx

Well done Puggso! xxx

Thank you :)

01 April

Excuse this being in a one go but I have been at uni all day and don't like risking coming on here to update while I have my mates floating about. Nothing personal but...I'm sure y'all understand what I mean.

Notice I don't talk as much anymore, and some people seemed to like that aspect.

It's odd now. It is all such a routine. If I told myself when I was 16 stone on the button that at somepoint I would be a couple of pounds off my weight starting "11 stone something" I would have laughed at myself.

But that is the position I find myself. I am nearly half way to my goal on here. 5 more pounds and I will be, but I always hark back to the fact I was heavier before I joined here.

I really like catching myself in the mirror now. Not in a "wow you sexy beast" kind of way, just more that I am fully aware I look quite different now compared to then. Especially the side on view. I had an empty lift in uni today for 6 floors and stood there looking in the mirror looking from different angles. Just hope to hell there is no camera or I will have scared a security guard.

I'm getting a new waistcoat for my pipe band uniform too! The one I got when I joined was too big to start with but then it got massive. And then my mum took it in and then it got massive again! So got measured tonight for a new one and hopefully will have it for a gig we have on Thursday. Hopefully it will be more the right length too and help achieve a look of me being thinner!

Well apart from that I don't really have too much else to say lately.

So how has everyone else been doing lately? I'm quite interested in knowing (and if you care to read that as I have uni work to do tomorrow and all distractions are welcome...then what the hell you take me for? *cough*).

Oh and todays noms have consisted of:

4 cracker bread and light spread cheese - 100
Brown toast and butter - 210
Yoghurt - 75
3 snack-a-jack popcorns - 150
Shake - 225
Quzvers - 87

So total so far = 847

Leaving me with 653. I'm rounding it up to 700 as I know I have burned more than 50 calories today...carrying that effing pipe case around. And practice too I guess would add!

So I am away to make something worthy of 700 calories :D

Sheesh Puggso you're doing so awesomely well! These are the sorts of results you expect to see on a VLCD!

PS
Can you save us a parking spot at the Cowal do? ;)

Sheesh Puggso you're doing so awesomely well! These are the sorts of results you expect to see on a VLCD!

PS
Can you save us a parking spot at the Cowal do? ;)

A parking spot? None of that for me. Ferry over, up the road walking and find my band bus. In fact I have no idea where cars etc park :confused:

well done uve done so well u should be very proud of urself, ashley xx

well done uve done so well u should be very proud of urself, ashley xx

Thanks Ashley...and so should you for 15lb in 2 weeks :eek:

You deserve more applause than me!!! *applauds*

02 April

4 crackerbread and cheese spread - 100
Cereal - 200 tops
Yoghurt - 75

"Sleep Yourself Thin"

I'm telling you...this could work :p

Well, not really. But basically today I was incredibly tempted to just have an all out picnic in the kitchen after having what I said above. But instead I decided to take myself to bed. It's now 3pm and I woke up not too long ago and I don't feel hungry. And I'm going to go a walk to Tesco's the now to pick up Stir Fry for my tea which I can make as soon as I get back.

Shame I don't have this free time every day :D

Tea time

Stir fry - 88
Sauce - 120
Oil - 130
Onion rings - 350
Crackerbread - 100
Yoghurt - 75

Over my usual 700 but will still stay within the 1500 for the day.

7 - April

Weeks past - 15

Weight - 171

Start Weight - 206

Remaining - 45

Lost this week - 0

13 April - Day early due to wont be in my house tomorrow morning

Weeks past - 16

Weight - 168

Start Weight - 206

Remaining - 42

Lost this week - 3