Pump it up!

SkinnyMalink

Well tonight I went to an excercise class- Moves Fitness exercise classes and UK leading aerobic instructor training programme and I've managed to hobble to the laptop to report back (haha).

It was a bit cheesy- leader at the front with a headset on, dancing along to M-People and Hot Chocolate :/ Saying things like 'you've got to reach for the hero inside yourself ladies!' and so on. At 22 I was also the youngest there...

BUT...

I really worked up a sweat and I know I'm going to be feeling it tomorrow! As cheesy as it was the workout was challenging, but there were also bits inbetween songs where you could take a break. The dance aspect flummoxed me a little at first but I soon got the hang of the steps and everyone didn't laugh too much when I turned the wrong way....several times.

So yes I will be back next week, because I can only get better!

I think exercise is going to be a big part of my weight loss journey- it motivates me and I really want to be fitter too.

Agent SkinnyMalink signing out. :cool:

Sounds fun! :D I'm about to go for a run, my first one in the great outdoors, if I enjoy it i'm cancelling my gym membership! I'm trying to get back into riding my ponies too, which is hard after a day at work, although i'm off this week for half term (the perk of being a teaching assistant!).

I really enjoy team sports like netball but don't know how I can get into it without being super serious and competitive?

Spinning classes are supposed to be good for burning fat too aren't they? My gym run 'spin & abs' classes, but I haven't been brave enough yet!

I agree, exercise *definately* helps with weight loss.

Hey good for you! :D You've probably used every muscle in your body! Keep it moving! ;)

Heehee, I can imagine! I always go BRIGHT red at the gym, rather than sweat, I look like a beetroot :D

Well i've managed to find a netball club nearby that will let me go and practice netball with them, yippee!

Back