Pump it up!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SkinnyMalink, 30 October 2007 Social URL.

1. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well tonight I went to an excercise class- Moves Fitness exercise classes and UK leading aerobic instructor training programme and I've managed to hobble to the laptop to report back (haha).

It was a bit cheesy- leader at the front with a headset on, dancing along to M-People and Hot Chocolate :/ Saying things like 'you've got to reach for the hero inside yourself ladies!' and so on. At 22 I was also the youngest there...

BUT...

I really worked up a sweat and I know I'm going to be feeling it tomorrow! As cheesy as it was the workout was challenging, but there were also bits inbetween songs where you could take a break. The dance aspect flummoxed me a little at first but I soon got the hang of the steps and everyone didn't laugh too much when I turned the wrong way....several times.

So yes I will be back next week, because I can only get better!

I think exercise is going to be a big part of my weight loss journey- it motivates me and I really want to be fitter too.

Agent SkinnyMalink signing out. :cool:

LisaL likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Delli

Delli Talks too much

lol, very cool! wud love somethin like this to be available in my area...

4. Sapphire

Sapphire Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.41%)
    Diet:
    Barry Groves/Eat Fat Get Thin
    Sounds fun! :D I'm about to go for a run, my first one in the great outdoors, if I enjoy it i'm cancelling my gym membership! I'm trying to get back into riding my ponies too, which is hard after a day at work, although i'm off this week for half term (the perk of being a teaching assistant!).

I really enjoy team sports like netball but don't know how I can get into it without being super serious and competitive?

Spinning classes are supposed to be good for burning fat too aren't they? My gym run 'spin & abs' classes, but I haven't been brave enough yet!

I agree, exercise *definately* helps with weight loss.

5. LisaL

LisaL Full Member

Diet:
    Low Carb
    Hey good for you! :D You've probably used every muscle in your body! Keep it moving! ;)

6. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Spin and abs sounds VERY scary lol. I looked like a tomato by the end of it and I swear the 80 year olds weren't batting an eyelid! My rugby match was cancelled today too so no excercise and just lots of halloween sweeties to tempt me..

7. Sapphire

Sapphire Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.41%)
    Diet:
    Barry Groves/Eat Fat Get Thin
    Heehee, I can imagine! I always go BRIGHT red at the gym, rather than sweat, I look like a beetroot :D

Well i've managed to find a netball club nearby that will let me go and practice netball with them, yippee!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.