• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

punkiis tattoos to symbolise the journey.

As i said i wanted a decent tattoo to symbolise the journey of my weightloss and for ages i wanted to find something i liked well no more something i LOVED...so i had the tattoooist play round and design me my image and i had it .. took two and half hours and cost 80 squids... but i think its worth it... it has everything i love , skulls , hearts , daggers , blood , stars =D and the three word banners say LOVE LIIFE 9*2*09 the date is the date i first snapped and started my journey... i have lost over 11 stone and not gunna look back this tatt is a reminder of my journey and to inspire me to keep it up and maintain xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

Thankyou :)

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
if fab just loke u hunny!!

xxx

Great idea.. and wow!! your weight loss is amazing!!! :eek:

I am just about to start RC this week.. i have been given Xenical by my doctor... but have been in 2 minds weather to take them or not.. but i think you may have just made my mind up for me! :)

Are you following any diet.. SW WW RC?

Looks fab!! xx

oh wow,I love that tattoo :) Only £80! See that little tattoo in my avatar? Thats on my foot so its really small and it cost me £60!! If I wanted something the size of your tat Id probably be paying in the hundreds,ggrrrr!!

Kes

Gold Member
ooooh love it!!!!

hey donna marie :) i dont follow a diet alongside xenical i just stick to low fat 15g per meal and everything under 5g of fat per 100g :) its the only way i know..

and blue butterfly thankyou i do feel lucky because he is such an amazing artist and the tattoo was really cheap considering :).. your tatt is nice though so smile. xxx

I can't work out where you've got it Kira, by the way, loving the idea of a permanent commemoration of your journey and committment to keep the weight off, seriously considering doing it when I get nearer my goal. Don't have any visible tats, just a cheeky one on my arse, a present to myself when I hit thirty. (Quite a while ago!)

Very cool Piink :)

I have a couple of tats on my arm (nothing quite so elaborate - I don't think I could have stuck it!!) and I was thinking of getting something small when I get to my goal weight

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lipotrim Forum 0
Slimming World 49
Lipotrim - Off Topic 4
Lipotrim Forum 3
Slimming World 13