punkiis tattoos to symbolise the journey.

RavenMoon

Gold Member
As i said i wanted a decent tattoo to symbolise the journey of my weightloss and for ages i wanted to find something i liked well no more something i LOVED...so i had the tattoooist play round and design me my image and i had it .. took two and half hours and cost 80 squids... but i think its worth it... it has everything i love , skulls , hearts , daggers , blood , stars =D and the three word banners say LOVE LIIFE 9*2*09 the date is the date i first snapped and started my journey... i have lost over 11 stone and not gunna look back this tatt is a reminder of my journey and to inspire me to keep it up and maintain xxxx

Attachments

• 100404_134441.jpg
    100404_134441.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 2,210
  • fourrrr.jpg
    fourrrr.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 340
  • oneeeeee.jpg
    oneeeeee.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 325
  • tatt3.jpg
    tatt3.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 770
  • tat5.jpg
    tat5.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 1,094
if fab just loke u hunny!!

xxx

Great idea.. and wow!! your weight loss is amazing!!! :eek:

I am just about to start RC this week.. i have been given Xenical by my doctor... but have been in 2 minds weather to take them or not.. but i think you may have just made my mind up for me! :)

Are you following any diet.. SW WW RC?

Looks fab!! xx

oh wow,I love that tattoo :) Only £80! See that little tattoo in my avatar? Thats on my foot so its really small and it cost me £60!! If I wanted something the size of your tat Id probably be paying in the hundreds,ggrrrr!!

ooooh love it!!!!

hey donna marie :) i dont follow a diet alongside xenical i just stick to low fat 15g per meal and everything under 5g of fat per 100g :) its the only way i know..

and blue butterfly thankyou i do feel lucky because he is such an amazing artist and the tattoo was really cheap considering :).. your tatt is nice though so smile. xxx

I can't work out where you've got it Kira, by the way, loving the idea of a permanent commemoration of your journey and committment to keep the weight off, seriously considering doing it when I get nearer my goal. Don't have any visible tats, just a cheeky one on my arse, a present to myself when I hit thirty. (Quite a while ago!)

Very cool Piink :)

I have a couple of tats on my arm (nothing quite so elaborate - I don't think I could have stuck it!!) and I was thinking of getting something small when I get to my goal weight

Back