Puppetwitch and her two stone trouble! Size 14, here we come :)

Tuesday 6th January

B- boiled egg, carrot, banana
L- soup, celery, carrot, 3X Ryvita, cheese, apple
D- quorn meatballs, spaghetti, home made arriabatta sauce, Parmesan (3) cabbage, oranges
Snack- hot choc (2)

Exercise- 30 day shred day two.
30 mins yoga

Quorn meatballs in arriabatta sauce is amazing. I whizz it up to make it smooth. I was greedy with the spaghetti but it's free so who cares. I am also loving my lidl oranges.

Yoga was great. I felt very calm afterwards. I am doing 30 days of yoga with Adrienne on YouTube. Feeling focused!

Attachments

• image-2498308683.jpg
    image-2498308683.jpg
    519.4 KB · Views: 39
Wednesday 7th January

B- boiled egg, banana
L- soup, 3x ryvita , cheese, banana, tomato, carrot, celery.
D- meatballs in sauce, spaghetti, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, Parmesan (2.5) oranges

Snacks - biscuit at work (3) persimmon, hot choc (2)

Exercise- bit of a run round the village for 30 mins, then 30 mins yoga. Felt great afterwards! Having an early night now.

That's an unusual combination you have for breakfast! :)
really don't know why i don't exercise much anymore....i used to feel good after too :)
Cabbage looks interesting....a sweet after taste?

Thursday 8th Jan

B- eggs, beans, veg sausages (4) tomato
D- chilli, rice, cabbage, followed by tofu chocolate mousse and banana (4)

Snacks- ryvita (2) salad cream (2), apple

Exercise- 15 mins light cycle, 30 mins yoga

Today was a no work day and I spent most of it flopping about. My exercise was squeezed in right after dinner on a full belly!

I got too hungry which led to ryvita and salad cream picking. I had 5 slices but 3 were covered by 'b' choice, hurrah!

Back on form tomorrow. Must run and shred. :)

Attachments

• image-195202088.jpg
    image-195202088.jpg
    497.6 KB · Views: 30
  • image-3147052581.jpg
    image-3147052581.jpg
    582.8 KB · Views: 28
  • image-4091902649.jpg
    image-4091902649.jpg
    541.4 KB · Views: 32
  • image-2484057806.jpg
    image-2484057806.jpg
    497.6 KB · Views: 29
  • image-2082783446.jpg
    image-2082783446.jpg
    582.8 KB · Views: 26
  • image-4166460519.jpg
    image-4166460519.jpg
    522.7 KB · Views: 26
Friday 9th Jan

L- soup, cheese, celery, apple, 3 ryvita
2 biscuits (6)

D- unexpectedly invited to my friend's for amazing meal! Pork sliders, chips, massive bread roll, lettuce, tomato, followed by icecream (Ben and Jerry's) and I am going to have a glass of wine now I have driven home. Gonna syn the whole lot at 30 and leave it there.

No picture but it was lovely. I really enjoy the company of these brilliant women. :D

The only downside is that I broke my streak for exercise. I will have to miss a day in my tracking alpo which makes me sad. But it also makes me motivated to get back on it tomorrow. oh well, rest days are good for the body. I always feel. Stronger afterwards.

Saturday 10th Jan

Brunch- four egg omelette with bacon, onion, pepper, cheese (7) tomatoes, spinach, banana, persimmon

Dinner - tofu stir fry (cabbage, celery, chilli, pepper) noodles, oyster and soy sauce, spices. Was delicious so want it again tomorrow!

Snack - porridge, blackberries, apple (1.5) banana

Exercise- a good run in the woods. Did my route backwards so was more uphill and easier on my knees. Was very muddy so there was a lot of walking. When I got in I did yoga. I need to shred tomorrow for strength.

Attachments

• image-4130519695.jpg
    image-4130519695.jpg
    521.8 KB · Views: 35
  • image-1200264975.jpg
    image-1200264975.jpg
    524.6 KB · Views: 37
  • image-4262199733.jpg
    image-4262199733.jpg
    527 KB · Views: 35
Sunday 11th January

Brunch- LM sausages (4), eggs, beans

Dinner- baked potato, butter (2) salad cream (2) mackerel, tuna, onion, spinach, tomatoes, peppers, oranges

Snacks- werthers sweet (1?) hot choc (2) 3x ryvita, salad cream (2) cheese (7) wine (6)

Exercise- a walk on the coastal path with a friend for about 40 mins. Quite muddy and it was chilly, which made hot choc in front of my fire a real treat.

I didn't need the wine or the ryvita and cheese, but I feel a bit picky and it was too late to make pudding rice. Should have had porridge and blackberries! I'm over syns for the week now and have tomorrow to get through. Should be ok. I have lots of free food in the cupboards but I have my period and want dairy milk hahah :)

Weigh in tomorrow. Don't feel any thinner. But I am really enjoying my food at the moment. Must buy some more quorn meatballs as they are so yummy! :D

Attachments

• image-1154538925.jpg
    image-1154538925.jpg
    480.3 KB · Views: 37
  • image-1959730104.jpg
    image-1959730104.jpg
    583.8 KB · Views: 44
All of these photos look so good! I'm so hungry after reading through this. Is there a good way to have low-syn tuna mayo? I love it on jacket potatoes but I pile it on so it would be no good on SW. I thought maybe part extra light mayo mixed with something else but don't know what is good for this.

All of these photos look so good! I'm so hungry after reading through this. Is there a good way to have low-syn tuna mayo? I love it on jacket potatoes but I pile it on so it would be no good on SW. I thought maybe part extra light mayo mixed with something else but don't know what is good for this.

Yes, I've done this before- mixed low low mayo with ff fromage fraise. It was really nice!

I piled this on, as you can see, but most of the 'wetness' came from the tomato sauce the mackerel was canned in. Can you eat that? It's free and oily fish, so really good for you-- and cheap in Lidl.

I'm writing off Monday's food. I bought chocolate to make my friend some birthday brownies and I bought too much. Ate about 150g chocolate before going to Asda where they had reduced the cream cakes --50p for two-- so I had two of them. Then I baked the brownies and 'tested' them.

This was not good. I felt sick and shaky from a sugar high/headache. I had a healthy stir fry but damage was done.

This happened because I was hungry. I didn't eat anything except an apple all day. I had to buy birthday presents and I found it all a bit stressful because I don't have much money.

I must eat regularly!

I weighed in at SW and have lost three pounds. This is great! So back on plan and down we go. I'll make a new page for today's food.

Back