Puppies

x-tuesdayemma-x

Silver Member
We had some new arrivals a couple of week ago and they're just so cute i had to share them :) I <3 puppy cuddles

4.JPG New Image.JPG ForumRunner_20120618_114541.jpg ForumRunner_20120618_114356.jpg ForumRunner_20120618_114324.jpg

How absolutely gorgeous. What breed are they? Have you got homes for them? I would be so tempted to keep them all!

They are Staffys, and the brown one has a home but the others havnt been claimed yet :), as for keeping them we ended up doing that with a litter the pups grandma had, ended up keeping 3 now there are 9 dogs in the house including the pups haha x

My Aunty used to breed staffs, they are by far the loveliest breed I know, so friendly & loyal.

That second photo with his tongue poking out - utterly adorable!

they're so hard to take photos of at the minute because they're just starting to find their feet, constantly wrigling about haha, their eyes are really open now and they look even cuter but cant get any pics which arn't blurry because of movement lol

ForumRunner_20120619_132407.jpgForumRunner_20120619_132646.jpgForumRunner_20120619_132734.jpgNew Image.JPGNew Image2.JPG

Just found these pic from the last litter we had, these are my favourite photos :) on a slimming note i do think my face looks slimmer this litter of pups :)

Last edited:
Awwww they are cute we have 2 staffords, are they KC reg?

No, their Dad was but mum is half staff and half irish bull terrier :)

oh right! both mine are the one in the pic is shirley and my other is called max! love them soooo much we also have a patterdale rat dog lol

the paws in the profile pic are max's they are having a cuddle lol

Awww All our doggies cuddle up together really sweet, can wait till the pups are running round getting up to mischeif :)

My ***** will be bred from was going to be this year she is 2 next month but we have started to do agility so am going to wait till next year now so we can concentrate on that for a bit she was going to the dog in the bench clothing advert he is so sweet but not sure if she is now will have to wait and see

Awwwww you'll have to let us know and if your still on here when the time come put up some piccies :)

I will we have a boy too she might go to him but not 100% yet wold like him too really, but she is on breeding terms from the breeder so not my choice!

Back