purging, needs help , some one tell me its ok !!!

krupskaya said:
Well done Mandy, that sounds like a very sensible approach to take. Keep on keeping on - you can do it!

Thank u !!! Been doing good. Just had lunch n no problems. I couldn't resist the urge to weight my self. I am 182. I'm sad ... But I was 178 but 4 pound gain is worth being able to eat again. Once I can control this, I wanna go back to sf again n work out, but I'm not ready to yet

largelesley said:
Hi remember you can go up and down by about 4pounds its not really weight youve put on
Its just water so dont get too hung up about it now if only i could take my own advise lol
Take care xxxxx

Ha ha ya!!! My tip was to not purge during day..... Too hard to try to do it in the day, as I'm super busy baby sitting.... I still battle at night, but this is day 3 and I have not !!!
I get full so easily thow. I hate that feeling.
I was watching TLC and a show was called addicted to food, they teach u how to re eat ... Very good advice.
I the k about u daily and hope u can over come your problems as well!

:)So pleased for you Mandy! I wish you all the best and lots of luck on your SF. Will you be on just SF or having "real" food as well?

Pomooky XX

good on you for not purging for a week, thats great news.
i have had bulimia on and off for about 12 years or so, though you wouldn't know it now, given how overweight i am!
i have never been the kind of bulimic who purged to lose weight, for me it was a self control thing if i had other stresses in my life. i havent done it for a long time now, though still get the urge now and again, and recently have become uncomortable with the feeling of food in my stomach after dinner, though havent done anything about it.
hope you get well soon xxx

Back