Purleeeeeeease help

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Daisysp8, 25 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Daisysp8

Daisysp8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hallo wonderful peeps :D

Tomorrow i`m going "out" (daytime) with friends. . . . . It`s half term and our childyrunts are at football for a few hours, so we`re taking the opportunity to go into town.

But ... i really, really don`t want to fall off the waggon, i don`t know what is planned yet, but if i have some idea`s in advance i can suggest them, by bestest friend is ace and supportive anyway (she`s the one who bought me the Cadburys Light mousses) ...... but what "take out/fast food" is the best of a bad bunch ?

Thankyou :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lottie1982

lottie1982 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(18.14%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I normally go to Nando's or Wagamamas for lunch if I'm out - both can be done with very few syns.

4. Daisysp8

Daisysp8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thankyou ... we don`t have a Wagamama`s in Lincon, but we do have a Nando`s, but i`ve never been to it, would i be best to have a "mixed leaf salad" with grilled chicken then ? and a diet coke ? Would that be synned ? I do mainly Red and EE days :) Thankyou

5. Daisysp8

Daisysp8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Sorry Allie, cross posted ... but crikey you look fab in your avatar picture :) ... Well done !!!

6. Daisysp8

Daisysp8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    K ... sounds good, i was looking at maybe having the "Mixed leaf salad" with nothing on it .... with a "warm, grilled, chicken breast fillet" ... and a diet coke, surely that would be near enough free :) ... hope so ;)

7. Daisysp8

Daisysp8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thankyou ... It`s weigh in on Weds morning, so i`m desperately trying to be good lol ... But don`t want to keep turning down going out with friends lolol :)

8. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This is EXACTLY what I had at Nando's last week! Took all the skin off my chicken and tucked right in! Twas very yummy, and the best part is I only paid for the salad (literally just mixed lettuce leaves, a couple of red peppers and five cherry tomatoes that I took out and gave to my friends) and the Diet Coke as I was due a free 1/4 chicken :p xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.