Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Purleeeeeeease help

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Daisysp8, 25 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Daisysp8

Daisysp8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hallo wonderful peeps :D

Tomorrow i`m going "out" (daytime) with friends. . . . . It`s half term and our childyrunts are at football for a few hours, so we`re taking the opportunity to go into town.

But ... i really, really don`t want to fall off the waggon, i don`t know what is planned yet, but if i have some idea`s in advance i can suggest them, by bestest friend is ace and supportive anyway (she`s the one who bought me the Cadburys Light mousses) ...... but what "take out/fast food" is the best of a bad bunch ?

Thankyou :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lottie1982

lottie1982 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(18.14%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I normally go to Nando's or Wagamamas for lunch if I'm out - both can be done with very few syns.

4. Daisysp8

Daisysp8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thankyou ... we don`t have a Wagamama`s in Lincon, but we do have a Nando`s, but i`ve never been to it, would i be best to have a "mixed leaf salad" with grilled chicken then ? and a diet coke ? Would that be synned ? I do mainly Red and EE days :) Thankyou

5. Daisysp8

Daisysp8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Sorry Allie, cross posted ... but crikey you look fab in your avatar picture :) ... Well done !!!

6. Daisysp8

Daisysp8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    K ... sounds good, i was looking at maybe having the "Mixed leaf salad" with nothing on it .... with a "warm, grilled, chicken breast fillet" ... and a diet coke, surely that would be near enough free :) ... hope so ;)

7. Daisysp8

Daisysp8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thankyou ... It`s weigh in on Weds morning, so i`m desperately trying to be good lol ... But don`t want to keep turning down going out with friends lolol :)

8. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This is EXACTLY what I had at Nando's last week! Took all the skin off my chicken and tucked right in! Twas very yummy, and the best part is I only paid for the salad (literally just mixed lettuce leaves, a couple of red peppers and five cherry tomatoes that I took out and gave to my friends) and the Diet Coke as I was due a free 1/4 chicken :p xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.