Purple Dolls Blog

That's incredible.... It definatly works! I'd go for that with a killer pair of heels!

From the pictures you've posted I find your current weight or even the fact that your a size 16 very hard to believe!!!!! You look about a 12!!!! (well apart from you boobies.... But there supposed to be big!)

Thanks for help guys. Needed it.

and I'm 5ft 9ish, nearer to 5ft 10.

Slimfast went well yesterday, no cheats.

WOW you look absolutely stunning Fantastic outfit

Party went well!! Dreading the photos popping up on facebook, but anywooooooo.

Today I had a little cheat,
I had My shake for breakfast, and my meal for lunch, then I was having my other shake in the evening after the gym.
Then my fella picked me up and we went out for food as a suprise. I didn't want a salad lol so I got sausage and mash and peas. So cheated a little but I am not going to worry about it too much.
Lost 4lbs on my second week, so its a well done treat lol!!

What do you guys suggest about this though, I am really struggling with excersise on slimfast. I am getting the full 1200 calories a day. But I am in the gym 5 days a week for 90mins. I found this has been the only way to keep my blood sugar levels down to around 4.4 which is normal. Even on slimfast when I don't excersise my blood sugar levels start to go up.
When I am in the gym I just get so tired, feels like when I go to the gym when I havn't ate.
I was thinking about adding an extra snack.
I think my body would benifit more from 200cals more a day and a better workout.
Rather than a half hearted work out and 200cals less.
Since started slimfast I havn't been able to even do a proper run.

i dont reckon it would do you any harm to be honest to add the extra calories but try have them healthy as in a selection of fruit coz u can get alot of fruit for 200 cals lol

Woop woop woop! Week 1 -6lbs, week 2 -4lbs, week 3 -4lbs

1 Stone lost!!
Yey!

Made me smile.
All this excersise is doing some good.

Changed it for 3rd week.
I had 3 shakes a day, 1 x 600 calorie meal and 2 snakes (normally fruit or yoghurt)
The extra shake is like another snack.
But I need it for all the excersise I'm doing
:D

Well done your doing fantastic

Bad week for me, bleaugh.
Spent 4 nights in hospital. My blood sugar levels dropped so low.
Not sure what is going on with my body right now, but I have come off the diet.
I don't think it is a result of slimfast that my levels went crazy. They were not stable to begin with.

I just have to stick to a healthy plan from the dietician. Which involves all sorts of foods. Monitor my levels a few times each day and just figure out what my body wants and what I need to do differntly.

So I was due to weigh in tomorow, I actually lost 9lbs in this last week. Which I know is dangerous and not good, actually worrying. Plus the hospital meals are not my thing.

Anyway I wish you all luck with the weight loss. I will be back lotsto check on you
xx

Sorry to hear u not been well,,,, hope things stabilise with a healthy diet and good luck with the weightloss

Back