Purple Hugs - Babe in arms!!

Thanks Lisa Marie :) Wow the days are ticking off your tickers.. just over 1 month now you must be getting excited!! ((hugs)) hope the birth goes well when it comes around.

Thanks, it feels like these last few weeks are taking forever lol. I am excited but in a strange way I still can't believe I'm having another baby, even if I have got a huge bump lol. I trying to be prepared packed my hospital bag and washed all the babygros and vests in hope that I deliver early. My first dd came on her due date and 2nd was a day late so hopefully I should be on time, but a little early would be nice ;).

See midwife again next Tues so will see what she has to say.

Tried to rep you but it says I have to spread it around .

Aww, I'm a bit like that.. can't imagine having a newborn in my arms! A bit silly as we've had 4 newborns through fostering, but honestly I think it'll be hard to think it's MINE and it's staying! lol till it arrives of course..
I do think the first day you spend falling in love! marvelling at the amazing sight, touch, smell that is your baby - don't you?

I hope it does arrive on time or early for you. (and mine - if it's reading this lol).
i went 10 days over with Erin so just hoping I don't repeat that as want a home birth and don't want threats of being induced.

Thanks for trying to rep - not a prob though :)

Well off topic but am off to drop my car to the garage this morning for a pre-MOT. I don't trust it to pass without a lot of money! lol and we don't have the money.. so because the tax and insurance are due the week before the MOT we need to know what's going on with it.. to know if we need to get rid, and get something else or go without for a bit. Hoping it's not the later of course as life is far more difficult without a car. But.. we'll see. Fingers x'd it surprises me and is going to pass.. it would be nice and we could use the luck at the moment.

Good luck for the pre mot. My hubby's an mot tester shame you didn't live nearer he could've looked at it for you.

OMG 10 days over I couldn't imagine what that must be like I'd have been up the wall.

Thanks - shame your not closer for sure! lol
Thankfully there are not toooooo many bits wrong. 1 thing that is over my head is the break pipes - I think from the wheels to the main 'pipes' .. derrr yes I feel dumb typing it! lol A couple of tyres we knew would likely be going soon and a number plate at the front has a crack/distortion to it (think that saved me from a speeding ticket on the motorway)! ;)

So not bad really for a 10 year old car.. juggling money to pay for it next month and get it mot'd at the same time. :)

And yes.. 10 days over WAS a nightmare! I was working full time and took my maternity leave from my due date to be sure of max time at home with baby.. then she didn't arrive for 10 days! lol EVERYDAY I spent waiting I was like 'hmmm that's another day I'll be back at work I could have been home'! lol She was 5 months when I went back to work. :( hardest thing I've ever done (leaving her at nursery) and so glad we are not in that position again now.

Glad its not all bad news about the car. Cars are a nitemare arent they. Something always goes wrong when u have no money, or manage to save a bit of money for something else n they swallow it up!!!

I was 13 days over with my 1st. and 2 days early with no 2. so im hoping for around the same as no 2 with this one. as it was hell 1st time round. tho i was due to be induced with no2 on my due date because i was having this enormous baby, then she came out 7lb 9 lol

I can't believe you are 12 weeks already! amazing how time is flying by! :)
And really hope I follow you on the 2 days early! lol it would be bliss! :D
Amazing how they can muck up the size of a baby.. yet they swear by their data when it comes to the gestation!
They moved me from the 23rd to the 24th and now the 20th.. lol

The midwife had me terrified. for weeks she was tellin me about this huge baby. well my 1st had only been 7lb 4. and that was a struggle to get out lol i couldnt believe it when they weighed her n she was 7lb9. the very fact they were going to induce me too cause shes so big. its not right that they can get it wrong. my pals babies were all big. i think d 1st was 8lb, next wasa over 9. 3rd was 12lb i think and 4th was over 10lb and it was 4 weeks early. so when they told me i was havin a big baby i kept thinking along her lines lol

i think this one will be about 8lb, going by the last two.

and fingers x ur a few days eraly or bang on a date they have given u.

Bless ya ((hugs)) I'm sure the midwives thought they knew what they were doing! lol
A neighbour of mine when I was in my late teens had a big baby.. i'll never forget!! She had TONS of newborn clothes etc, and they all had to go.. baby was in 0-3 for about a week!! Honestly it was nearly 12lb!! She was on a zimmer frame for weeks as no one realised it was that big and she gave birth naturally!!! Brings tears to your eyes eh!! lol They had told her it was big but not THAT big! lol

Well my bump is coming up.. could feel bubba up at my navel and just to the left last night when going to sleep. Hubby was able to feel small flickers too. I think it's staying up there now as it's up there again today and my tummy just looks bigger really. lol
I know the uterus will extend past my naval if it's not already done it.

It's just under 3 weeks till my scan..can't wait!! :D

((hugs)) it'll soon come around, and the flutters will be wonderful for you too.. though baby kicked back into my insides last night and that wasn't too wonderful! :p ;)

We're looking after an 18 month old for a few hours this morning - he's the son of a friend where I keep my horse. :)
He's really cute - and reminds you of baby proofing your house again! lol We took the stair gate off our living room when our last toddler left a year ago..boy don't we know it! ;) lol

lol definately.. best way of showing you what needs to change! it's so easy to slip back into habits when you don't have a baby around! lol

18 weeks and 1 day!
week18-thumb-sucking.jpg

Loving this pic this week on my ticker! how cute. :)
Can really feel bump when I'm laying down now and baby has moved 'up' by my naval - so when moving around it's all up there! Erin think she felt a flicker last night! She was pleased :)
Had a lazy weekend as the girls are off and feeling lazy - weather was good on Saturday so we did the back and front garden - grass and hedge - just as well as it rained again yesterday! lol
Our bunny (she's a baby) is getting big and despite the hutch not having the ladder in she got into the upstairs part yesterday! She really is an escape artist we are going to have to watch her I think! lol If she gets out one of my dogs will have her just by instinct! :eek:

I'll add a pic of her in a bit.

Feeling good pregnancy wise, but have put another 1lb on in the last few days.. don't know whether to just shrugh and get on with it, or try and be better. I'm not STARVING anymore and am not eating terribly, though the girls made cookies yesterday with their dad while I was up the horse yard - so I did have one! lol

Must get around to some work today and try and get hold of a client who owes me money.. lol

Have added pics to my profile album :) you should see them there. :)

Thanks shel :)

Was feeling shattered this again this morning.. weird how it's only in the mornings, and this is when I'm hungry too so think my body is just catching up on everything in the morning! lol At night I can happily sit up till 1am.. not boding well for a baby that sleeps at night I know! lol

Had a lovely long chat with my SIL earlier, she has a little boy of 3 months now. She's a year younger than me and has a girl of 13 and a boy of 11. I laughed with her originally as I fell pregnant with Erin when she had first had her 11 year old - and now this time I fell pregnant with baby a month before she had her baby!! lol So I blame them both on her!! lol
Was lovely catching up - They live in Hertfordshire and my hubby and BIL don't speak much - they do get on, their just 'men' that don't talk much! lol She is saving a bunch of clothes for us that we gave to her a couple of months before I found out I was pregnant (all girls stuff) and some neutral clothes too.. and boys if we find out we're having a boy! lol So will be handy. if it's a girl it'll be nice to welcome back some of the bits I had before for Adele and foster babies. It was the last of the things we'd got rid of for babies, as we freecycled a lot of items including 2 cots at one stage as we had 2 babies together a few years back! lol

Were talking about baby names for our little one, scans etc etc.. She is planning another baby in a year I think - I laughed and said I'm not following her on that one!! lol I'll have to go on birth control after this one to try to make sure I don't! lol I knew she'd have another as her two were close together and then a big gap to this one - I really did think all along she'd have 2, I just didn't think I'd fall after so long. :p

Here I am.. 19 weeks today! Been awake since 3am, it's now 5.45! lol can't sleep - have a horrid sore throat and feel gunky - felt fine till late last night though.

We all went to a party with Adele yesterday afternoon - big garden party, BBQ type, Fantastic fun with bouncy castle, inflatable slide and trampoline - kids everywhere as you can imagine! lol
Add to that a foam 'gun' at the end and the girls came home soaking but very very happy! lol

Baby feels fine - only 10 days till our 20 week scan now.. fingers x'd they pass quickly! lol

Not long at all! :) Yeah we are still going to find out.. i know we're just too nosey! lol Wish I could be strong but honestly I'll want a little time to get used to all girls if that's what we are having! lol I don't mean I won't be happy, I will, I know girls etc but would like a boy. We'll see! lol

Just hope I'm not this rough for long, feel rubbish this morning. :(

1 week tomorrow till my scan! woohoo! :D Can't wait.. even DH is getting excited!
Baby was kicking at my naval yesterday so don't think i'll have a dip in there for long! lol
Lost 1lb this morning so am still 9lb up since I found out I was pregnant.. not bad going considering bad food was all I could handle.
Am managing to increase my fruit and veg intake again now - nearly back to what it was.
Have lots of leeks in the garden so will make some soup soon. :) leek and potato sound lovely in this horrid summer we're having.

Baking cookies with the girls later but will only have one so that won't be too bad.

preparing the house for winter soon, washing and ironing curtains etc. Have some to be swapped in the living room etc and windows to clean. Figured if I do this now then I won't need to do it later when heavier pregnant and need to get on with painting our room and freshening up the nursery when the girls are back at school.

You are so organised it's unreal! I always leave things to the last minute, I need to clear some drawer and wardrobe space for baby's clothes, nappies etc. The rate I'm going I will be in labour before I get round to it lol.

Back