Purple Hugs - Babe in arms!!

Hi Purple Hugs,

Just popped in to say it is great everything is going well for you and that you are getting to know people in your area and have things in common with.

Coffee mornings sound like a brilliant idea!

I had forgotten how much stuff new babies need and the cost!!! It is great you are able to shop around and pick up some good bargains!

Wonderful how things go full circle that new mums are going back to using 'real nappies' again!

By the way, you are looking wonderful in your photos!

Love Mini xxx

Glad ur doing well. U have been busy buying all the wee bits n bobs. It all adds up doesnt it!! Thats great u have a few wee babies around u who will be ages with ur wee baba.

thanks Mini! :) And for the compliments.. very much appreciated! As I feel fat n' frumpy! lol

Kirsty, your moses basket sounds lovely :)

I don't normally bargain hunt to this extreme but with losing fosering well it's impacted and we are just trying to be good so we don't have to rush into normal work.

I saw my bargain £3 mobile in mothercare yesterday.. £30 new!! :p felt great to know I'd got such a bargain.

Mrs DD - Great to see you back! ((hugs)) And yes it'll be nice knowing a few babies locally.

Am full of a cold today.. :cry:couldn't sleep for it last night and am feeling grotty today.. having to take pain killers to clear my head etc.

Hope it shifts soon.. but all else is fine. Girls were dissapointed that swimming wasn't on today, a gala at the pool.. But they're fine, we'll just have to wait. Likely just as well given my cold! lol

Thanks Lisa Marie :) Wow the days are ticking off your tickers.. just over 1 month now you must be getting excited!! ((hugs)) hope the birth goes well when it comes around.

Thanks both.. feel utterly rubbish! lol
but at least the cold is coming out now, so should be over it soon enough. :)

lol thanks :) might have to pass on the hot choc though as haven't got any in the house! ex-dieter in me that one! lol I LOVE hot choc and cream.. mmm maybe I'll send Graham to the shop! lol

lol you'll get there hun! ((Hugs)) sickness still hitting you? Was just about to read your diary. x

No not been sick (touch wood) for a while. Just dont really fancy anything sweet lol which is not a bad thing!

no not a bad thing at all! I'm still eating rubbish.. can't get out of it! I'm sure baby just loves chips and crisps!! lol god help me when it's eating proper food! I don't normally eat crisps either. lol
I weighed the same as I have for a few weeks yesterday though so that's something I guess.

i havent really ate many crisps either n thats usually my downfall. Well if ur not gaining ur doing ok so far. R u going to find out what ur having?

I did gain before I found out i was pregnant - struggled on CD and gained half a stone before I found out i was pregnant. Then after I found out I have gained another half stone.. so am a stone up on when I stopped CD! :( BUT.. i'll deal with that later. Staying the same for a few weeks is a bonus and one I want to repeat! lol

Was just reading on Shel's thread her comment about baby being 5-10 lb with uterus etc. That's made me feel a lot better! lol I didn't gain a lb with Erin till I was 7 and a half months, so I was really worried that I'd gain loads this time and be left back at square one to be honest.

Anyway.. yes we are going to ask to find out what sex baby is! lol we're hoping for a boy.. and are guilty of calling 'it' a boy! lol So.. you watch we'll be having a girl!! :p I won't be gutted though in fairness. As long as baby is well formed and doing fine I'll be a happy mummy! :D

I want another girl. I cant wait to find out. But im pretty sure this is a boy. We can always swap haha

Uve still done great on the weight front. Id love to lose another 3-4 stone while pregnant if possible

lol we could swap eh! lol I'll meet you at the service station! ;) :p

Thanks, doesn't feel like I've done well! lol but not beating myself up about it. I am still 2 stone down from where I was in January so that's not bad.
Whatever you lose or if you stay the same you are doing well by you and baby and there is always after baby is born ((hugs)).

Its the extra blood volume, fluid, increased womb weight, and the baby, so by 12 weeks you should gain up to 5lbs, and then 1/2 - 1 lb a week during the 2nd trimester.

I definately dont wanna gain. Even if i lose something just in case of an emergency section.

service station lolol might have to hold u to that. Rhiannon doesnt want a boy! thats why id like to know too so i can prepare her!

Shel - great news! :) I can feel better about it now.. not all of it but some of it! lol

Mrs DD - lol at Rhiannon - that would confuse things! I want to call my girl Rhiannon! you'll have two come running with the same name! lol

Back