Purple Hugs - Babe in arms!!

ooh lucky you living near a beach how nice ,will be nice to see y our friend have a lovley weekend :D

Thanks :) yes we are really lucky as it's a lovely stretch of sandy beach and pretty under-used. A section of it is life-guarded in the summer months and well used, but you can always find a nice quiet place if you know it well. :)

ooh sounds like heaven :D

not quite - but with warmer temp's it'll be lovely! lol

Had a mixed day today, Foster child has played up a LOT.. stress free living.. ain't happening! Really is hard when I'm pregnant and she's a pain.. :( so much going on that I can't go into here, but will speak to Social workers and see how it goes.

Saw my friend briefly, as had to cut it short 'cos of foster child :(

so.. tonight am relaxing and aiming to chill.

aw sorry you had to cut your visit short what a shame hope you had a better day today x

:) thanks, and we did!
Our foster child spent the day with her friend - she was grounded for breaking her glasses till today - Hubby stayed home in case she came home, with our 4 year old and I took our 10 year old to the racing!! :D Spent the afternoon, somewhat cold but enjoying the racing thoroughly and hiding in my friends camper when it rained! lol
Finals were really good fun with a few near misses and a small bump into a wall - no one hurt, but all great fun. :)

Really was great to see her, will see her again in July. :)

Feeling queezy this morning but to be expected, came on during a short drive, so guess it was a bit travel sickness like! lol

Bought an adorable baby grow today.. red velour - says 'santas little helper' on it!!! :D
Sooooo sweet, my eldest loves it! We have decided to wrap it up and put it under the tree when we put that up, and then if baby arrives in time to wear it that'll be great, if not then it'll be a belated xmas present :)

Just a quick pop in to say Hi!

Glad everything went okay with the scan etc and that everything ticking along nicely!

Lexie Xx

:Daw glad you had a good time at the racing sound slike fun and Ilove the idea off the baby grow how sweet

have pm'd you purplehugs but in short have spotted again on & off for 2 days, with belly ache. Am getting a scan in 2 days to see if there is a problem. This sucks

Hi hun, have just replied ((hugs)) try not to stress - can happen a lot in the early weeks so hope that all is well in your scan hun ((Hugs)). I know it's easier said than done on the stress though!

Feel really flat today, no energy and a bit dizzy, have had cereal and toast this morning in the hope that this helps if it's my blood sugar or BP. could just be a cold.

Have a journal to do for college tonight but not even sure I'll go if i feel like this, let alone get it done! lol
Might go and lay down for a bit. see if I feel better for that.

aw hope you are feleign better today and managed to get a rest I have been napping every afternoon for over a week nearly I have been so exhausted but hopefully things will settle
sorry you have been spotting angie and good luck with the scan x

Feeling much much better today :) Fingers x'd that continues! lol have nibbled on biscuits through the day, not too many but it's helped with the nausea for sure. :D A friend told me she had to eat every 20 mins - I haven't been that bad though! lol

7 weeks I've reached today so really really pleased :D have been sharing the weekly updates on babies progress with my 10 year old.

hi Purple! scan was fine =) very excited. Saw babs and placenta and heartbeat....very very relieved. Also found out I am about a week more advanced- nearly 9weeks. Ooooh thank goodness.

Aww that is fantastic! So happy for you :) Did you get a pic? how wonderful to have moved on one week, much better than stepping back especially at this stage!
Congrats!! :)

My baby nephew arrived this morning into the world. :) Brother in law has spoken to my hubby, all is well baby and mum are in hospital for another day as there was meconium in the waters but all fine. :) Really pleased for them :)

fantastic news! good to hear when another wee one has come out with all their fingers and toes. I did get a pickie of my little bean. My hubby has gone back to work this afternoon after taking me to the hospital...he's taken the scan picture to show his work mates arh! am relieved, seeing the scan makes it all so very real now =)

how lovely that your hubby is showing off your bean!! :D Really pleased for you both :)

And yes it's lovely when a baby arrives safe and sound isn't it.. reminds us it can be done! lol

Feeling a lot less nausea today again :) had one biscuit earlier to settle me but that's it. :) Fingers x'd it's easing a bit. :D

Wow reading through this post was a mass of ups and downs. Glad you're all ok. the first 12 weeks are the worst good luck ladies xx

thanks Lissy, there are so many ups and downs in the first few months aren't there. Love your ticker - what a lovely pic of the baby it has :) You must be getting excited to be in the final trimester almost! :)

aw congratulations on the birth off your nephew thats brill news .Ihope the sickness settles soon my seems tohave eased a bit and a ginger biscuit does the trick x
thank you lissy aw love your ticker :wave_cry:

Well... the last couple of days, I am feeling somewhat less nausea. Not totally gone yet but not far off! :) Very relieved. lol Ginger biscuits have been helping occasionally but not too many! lol

Tiredness is still hitting me but that's about it really :) so all settling. Just hope that's a good thing and not a sign of a bad.. grrr creeping negative thoughts! lol I'm sure all is fine. lol

Back