Purple Hugs - Babe in arms!!

aww that's great you're making a diary :)
I had one through weight loss and it really helped me to re-read it later :).

Yeah never thought of it that way. You do forget so quickly. Its like when i want to think of my last labour i have to ask my OH as most of its a blur now.

I must admit my last pregnancy went by in a flash, I was working full time and the chore of the day was very much walking too and from work which was about 40 minutes at the start, you can imagine how long it took me at 9 months gone!! lol I worked till my due date to be sure of the maximum time off 'after' baby arrived, but she didn't arrive to 10 days! lol

I'm looking forward to my hubby being able to come to midwife with me more, as he couldn't attend first time due to work, and antenatal classes that I couldn't attend last time due to work!! lol

Had a lovely lunch today - bought a philedelphia cheese cookery book in Asda for £3 when we went shopping this morning, had pasta with phillie, some milk, lemon and peas. It was lovely really refreshing :)

Bought a few meals for me that are a lot more healthy - with a view to the calorie watching! lol Picked up one veggie ready meal that looked lovely, but it was 660 cals and 20g of fat!!! I know!!! Jeez.. it went back on the shelf quick i tell ya! lol

Thats great hubby will be with u more. I expect ill be the same as OH's business is so quiet just now too

it's a hard time financially out there just now. We're both foster carers now so are both at home, I work as a self employed administrator too but haven't much on, though I'm lucky to have one client who runs local marathons etc, who isn't hit by the credit crunch just now :)

Spent the afternoon seeing to my pony who had the vet out to do a routine injection, 2 minute job :) he was a star as always. :)
Graham did a bit of field maintenance for me as the barbed wire is down in one place so they've been stepping over the bit that was still there, the farmer is 80 odd so Graham prefers to do things he can when he can :)

Then came home and cleaned my 3' tropical tank out.. it's been too long and desperately needed it! lol
Taking all 3 girls to the dentist in 10 mins :) will be fun as none of them really like it! lol the 4 year old gets nervous the 10 year old has wonky teeth so doesn't like the dentist as she knows she'll have a brace later in life (teeth from her dad not from me). lol

Sounds like you have a very busy day.

I've just been to the Dr's to pick up my health in pregnancy grant claim form, very nice of the government to give every pregnant woman £190 at 25 weeks

didn't realise you had to get a form from your GP, guess it makes sense. I have set myself up for the reminder. :) Hope it comes soon for you.

Was a busy day and today is just as busy! lol The playhouse we ordered for our girls arrived this morning (at 7.30am would you believe)! lol
Had a few bits to do this morning but have been helping my hubby build it.. had a meeting at school for a maths presentation too, so tried not to yawn TOO many times! I'm shattered but trying not to have a rest in the day as I'm up half the night then.

U did have a busy day. I didnt no about that grant. That will defo come in handy!!

have posted a link to the grant :)

Today should be a bit quieter.. housework to be done and washing.. gotta nip down to see my pony and hubby is doing a wedding slideshow for my neighbours daughters wedding 'do' on saturday (for her mum). :) We're all off to the 'do' so will be lovely - girls have new dresses, shoes etc, I have new outfit etc. :) Hubby even has new shirt :)

Aww lovely. Ive got 2 weddings this year. Tho not looking forward to them now as ill be d size of a house by then lol

Have a nice day. Looks like another sunshine day woo hoo

You'll be 'blooming' by then hun, no fear!! :D Right now I've expanded and wish I was later on as would 'look' pregnant rather than just fatter! lol

I'm off to see relatives in Scotland in August, and am thankful I'll be 5 months - as at least then I'll be big enough to look pregnant.. though I have a few photo's of me at that stage first time around and I look somewhat like a whale! lol I'm trying to pretend that wasn't the case! lol

Lol I dont think this time ill have anywhere near a bump. My tummy is too huge and out of shape for that. I dont have any pics from my last 2 pregnancys. OH took loads on his mobile. and loads of me in the birthing pool, then went and lost his mobile on a nite out after the baby arrived!!! To say i could have killed him was an understatement. Then to top it all when we collected the pics from the camera there were only 2 pics of me in the hospital after the birth and both i had my boobs out and it was OH looking down from above me so u couldnt even see my face. I can laugh slightly now. But god u should have heard me screaming. That it could have been anyone lying there!!! So the only pics i have no one could be shown. So defo gonna take plenty this this time 3rd time lucky!

Where in scotland u headed?

lol at the boob out photos! lol but it's not funny though is it. :( We lost a load of photo's off our harddrive years ago, lost our youngest first birthday pics! :cry:I feel terrible about it, we have a 'spare' computer now that never ever goes on the internet and has our back up photo's on it, also disks just in case.

Oh no how awful. We were just talking about this last week. We have become so lazy for the last 3 years just putting all the pics on the pc. We said we will need to get copies made. Will need to put that on my to do list....

you do hun ((Hugs))

thanks for asking :)
Am good thanks, Hubby finished playhouse and made a little bench in their for the girls we bought one of those pads that go on a garden bench from B&Q last week, it fits lovely :)
Eldest was sent home from school at lunchtime as she was poorly (headache), she was quiet for most of the afternoon so I guess it was genuine. lol

All in all a pretty good day! lol

Nausea - Nil till 10pm!! go figure! lol

Aww poor wee lamb. Its horrible when there ill.

That playhouse sounds lovely. What are ur plans for the weekend? im saying weekend n its only thursday but our kiddies r off school as of today lol so feels like its weekend already

ours are still in today, so nipping to town this morning, have some work to collect from my client (I do freelance admin) and will be aiming to have this finished by monday I expect. :)

we have the wedding party to go to on Saturday night so that'll be lovely. :)

Apart from that, not a lot really, the girls have friends over for tea tonight so the house will be ultra noisy! lol

Had a lovely day today, drove over to the gower peninsula, headed into the welsh moors and saw the wild/semi-wild ponies :) lots of foals. The herd were at teh side of the road so I jumped out for some pics - hubby took the pics and I fed the stallion/herd leader :) lovely, he really was hansome considering unkept.

Headed down to a cove which unfortunately was heaving as weather is lovely so couldn't get parked, we headed up to Mumbles (where Catherine zeta jones has a house) and up to a lovely bay we've been to before. Had lunch in a restaurant (I had a childrens portion of pasta and tomato) and then walked down to the beach for a paddle in the rock pools and the girls a proper paddle! lol

Playpark finished off the day and we headed home for a BBQ tea :) Sun is still shining - I'm SHATTERED and need to wash up and water the garden in a bit. lol gotta find the energy first though! lol

Back