Purple Hugs - weekly weigh in

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
This is according to my CDC scales...

14/09/06 - 13 stone 4 lbs (186 lbs) - 1 lb loss

Will put in the previous weeks soon.

Ok.. i'm a bit crap at updating this obvsiously! lol

I have lost 3lb last week and 4lbs the week before!! Can't tell you how happy that has made me!

I'm now on AAM week, and still in a good high level of ketosis, so fingers x'd i'll lose still. :) I am being really good about eating the right food this time too. ;)

Well done PH, you are doing so well. It is great to see the lbs dropping away forever. You are a star!
Love

Thanks barb! :D
it's all down to all at MiniMins keeping me on the straight and narrow!

Really must shift my butt and do the washing up now! lol but I don't want to leave! lol

cheers! I'll be majorly happy if i can lose 3 or so this week too.. but with AAM i've no idea if this is possible or not.. as long as i lose i'll be happy! lol

you'll have them! :) I lost a stone on CD in 3 weeks! ;) there's some motivation for you! lol

I have only been on CD 12 weeks, and mucked about for 3 of them. But have still lost 2 and a half stone within that time! :D it truly is an amazing diet! :D

Well done PH - ur doing really well :)

Well done PH - ur doing really well :)
Thanks!
I must admit i was looking at your avatar just now, and wondering where you are storing the 71lbs you want to lose! lol you look really slim already. :)

Thanks!
I must admit i was looking at your avatar just now, and wondering where you are storing the 71lbs you want to lose! lol you look really slim already. :)

lol - wondered when someone would spot that !! that's how I look at 11stone - which is where I want to get to ;) that picture was taken just over 2 years ago - believe it or not I piled on over 6stone :eek: in less than 2years !!

but I know I'm gonna be back there.....hopefully by end of Jan 2007 - if I keep losing 3lbs per week....

one of these days I just might be brave enough to post a 'fat photo'....there aren't that many of them cos I hate getting my picture taken in my current 'state' :(

Ahhh see now that makes sense! lol
Dont' feel shy about the 'fat photo' as you call it. We all have one.. or two.. or a million! :p

you won't take 2 years to shed the 6 stone.. and believe me i've gained a lot of weight in a few months. not recently though! ;) now i shed it! lol

Save your fat photo for a 'before and after' gallery shot ;) we'll all see the difference.. even a during will show that too. :) that'd help you too...i was shocked recently to actually SEE the difference in me from before. :)

Stay strong! ;)

Well done PH. Shame you don't live further south as you sound like a great laugh :D

Keep going on the CD and you'll soon be at target so I can read your maintainence thread ;)

Ahhh see now that makes sense! lol
Dont' feel shy about the 'fat photo' as you call it. We all have one.. or two.. or a million! :p

you won't take 2 years to shed the 6 stone.. and believe me i've gained a lot of weight in a few months. not recently though! ;) now i shed it! lol

Save your fat photo for a 'before and after' gallery shot ;) we'll all see the difference.. even a during will show that too. :) that'd help you too...i was shocked recently to actually SEE the difference in me from before. :)

Stay strong! ;)

thanx PH - think I might just do that - OH took some photos the day before I started CD and that was 6weeks (and 25lbs !!) ago...must get him to take a couple more for comparison....:)

Well done PH. Shame you don't live further south as you sound like a great laugh :D

Keep going on the CD and you'll soon be at target so I can read your maintainence thread ;)
Thanks Chicken! ((hugs))
Maintainence.. seems a LONG way away! lol in one senses anyhow.. but am still doing well :D

Your following on my tail anyhow.. so keep up the great work! :D

thanx PH - think I might just do that - OH took some photos the day before I started CD and that was 6weeks (and 25lbs !!) ago...must get him to take a couple more for comparison....:)
Give me a yell when you do, as would be lovely to see you shrinking! ;) 'Cos you are! :p
Well done! :D

Well.. after AAM week... I still lost 4lb!!! My CDC was amazed, as last time i did AAM i stayed the same (by the skin of my teeth)lol.

Really pleased, as this brings me down to 12 and a half stone! Can't quite believe i'm halfway there to being out of the 12's already! lol

And... WHEN i make it into the 11's i'll be the lightest i've been for 9 years! AND... i had to diet to get into the 11's when i was there 9 years ago! lol it was only for a few weeks. :eek:

Also, I'm down to 30 bmi. I'm really pleased. :D
Can you tell!? lol

Well.. here I am shocked to have found this thread.. some time later and I'm 214lb or was last week when I weighed last. :break_diet:

Can't believe how close I was to goal all that time ago.

Oh well.. here we go! Start CD on Thursday night - have been doing Slim Fast for the last week. :) will weigh again on Thursday morning.

And KICK my butt for being an idiot and gaining weight!

Still on SF plan and looking forward to weighing myself tomorrow morning! :) Full of the cold but managing not to take anything so it'll pass I'm sure. :)

Back