Purple Hugs - weekly weigh in

A total of... 6lb lost on Slim Fast! :clap: in one week! Really am chuffed as thought I'd only lose a couple of lbs. :)

so.. starting weight back at CD tonight on my scales is 208lb / 14st 12lb.

Will be interesting to see what my measurements and weight are on CDC's scales. :) will add that to my ticker etc as go by that from now on in. :)

Well - weighed in with CDC for the first time last night. :) her scales had me 2lb lower than mine so that was a bonus! :D
Was thinking of not weighing this week at home but as a guide I am going to weigh daily as normal as read it was a good habit for maintenance to keep an eye on what you're doing. I must admit I had stopped weighing which is partly why I think the weight has crept back on.

So.. this is it - not going to beat myself up about weighing anymore. :)

I won't log losses till I weigh in with my CDC though. :)

Had a lovely porridge this morning and 2 glasses of water. :)

Saw my CDC a day earlier than planned.. have more snow on the way in Wales and living on a hill it means I can't go anywhere (have an mpv but not 4x4)... so... today was day 6, and I have lost 6lb :)

Very happy!! Although a lb more would have got me through one of my mini goals which is to get under 200lbs.. that'll come though. :)

Great thing is.. nearly a stone off in two weeks! :) Can't wait to get into the 13st bracket now!!
Goal for this week.. 5lbs as it'll be 8 days. :)

Congrats on getting back on the wagon! You will lose that 1lb so easily and it will be such a great feeling!! Well done xxxx

Thanks :) I'm sure you're right and will be moving onto the next goal in no time! lol

Well done with your weight loss :)

Thanks :) I'm sure you're right and will be moving onto the next goal in no time! lol

Well done with your weight loss :)

Oh don't - unfortunately Ive had a bad week and slipped into a continous binge session! I havent dared weight myself but im certain ive put on all the weight ive lost... :(

((hugs)) you can get off the cycle hun, just jump back on the wagon and you can lose the weight again. :flowers:Don't go near the scales they'll only annoy you! lol Honestly, whats done is done ((hugs)) you can change now though..

Great thing is.. nearly a stone off in two weeks! Can't wait to get into the 13st bracket now!!
:clap::clap::clap::happy096:

Well done love.

((hugs)) you can get off the cycle hun, just jump back on the wagon and you can lose the weight again. :flowers:Don't go near the scales they'll only annoy you! lol Honestly, whats done is done ((hugs)) you can change now though..

Thankyou.. Im back in action! Started Cambridge today for the first time! Hopefully it will work for me!

Thanks Jim :) means a lot ((Hugs))

and thanks blondie too :) Really glad you picked yourself up and dusted yourself down. :)

I weighed in tonight :) And... 4lb down.. so that's 16lb in 3 weeks!! YES 3 weeks!! amazing :) I was a bit wobbly as my scales said 2lb at home, so was a bit like :rolleyes:, however CDC's had me at dead on 14stone.. so next week, I'll be 13 something! :8855:can't wait!!

CDC can't weigh me the week after, so will have to go for 2 weeks, this will mess up my february total but I'm sure i'll make it. :) Am over par for Easter.. so fingers x'd I kick that into touch! :D

I'm off to Hertfordshire for a few days next week but have packs at hand, hubby is being super supportive.. so I CAN do this!! :D

No I know :) I do appreciate it :) he has really come to realise that I won't be happy big, that I do hate it. He doesn't feel the same way, he is big but isn't bothered. It bothers me from a health point of view for him, but while he's healthy he won't do anything... I've accepted that and I guess he's had to accept my point of view. :)

Am determined to survive this weeks test of going away for a few days. :) We are away from Tuesday morning till Thursday night.. not long but long enough.. normally we eat out all that time! so I'll be super strong and have shakes n' bars to help me through..

Friday's weigh in (as I'm back too late on Thursday) will be a demonstration of my commitment I'm sure! Bring on those 13's!! ;)

he is big but isn't bothered

That was me love, right the way up to over 25 stone, it so easy to be a complacent as a bloke. Believe me. I bet he believes he'll never be as fat as I was.

He isn't far off Jim.. we're pretty active and he's taken up swimming and karate with me in the last year as I can no longer ride (well am challenging this one when I get to goal - less strain on my back), so was looking for another activity to keep me fit. :) He does actually look like he's lost a bit of weight and is fitter for sure, but not sure how long that'll last I must admit. :rolleyes:

Fact is, I can only worry about myself really. I know that sounds odd, but I'm sure you understand. I love him, and want the best for him but no one will lose weight till they want to.

Sp[ot on PH, no one can make you lose weight.

Back