Purple Hugs - weekly weigh in

:) am really proud to post that 3 days away didn't break me! :) Am somewhat relieved to have survived as temptation was ALL around.. so many favourite foods 'called me' but didn't give in! :D Had one small meal of roasted veggies in a restaurant - missed a shake to compensate and was good about not having desert or anything else. :) couldn't eat much either! lol

Anyway.. will weigh in at 5.20pm - 1 day late as we didn't get home till late last night.. can't wait! :D Hoping this see's me in the 13 stone range. :)

OK fingers crossed here PH, and well done!

Thanks again Jim! ;)

Really pleased to report a 4lb loss again this week!! :D
That's a total loss of 20lb since I started dieting, 14lb on CD. :) Only 1lb more and I'll have reached my first 10% loss..that'll be a quarter of the way to goal!

Don't weigh in for 2 weeks so won't report till then, my home scales can't be trusted!! lol

Reactions: Jim
That's good to hear, I like listening to losers. :D

:) Me too!! especiallly accomplished ones! :D

I did weigh on my scales this morning.. they behaved and came in 3 lb heavier than my CDC's which is what they were... so this will give me a reading next week for my team competition and the end of February one too :)

It'll be unofficial till the following week though :)

Great stuff, keep it up PH.

Well I'm counting today as my weigh in day.. as I weigh in, in one weeks with my CDC :) it gets me back to a thursday weigh in :)

I'm OVER the moon to record 3lb lost..

That brings me to over 10% and I can even wear my size 16 jeans that I couldn't get over my thighs 6 weeks ago.. let alone do up!! :p

roll on next week!! And :worthy:to the creators of CD. :)

That brings me to over 10% and I can even wear my size 16 jeans that I couldn't get over my thighs 6 weeks ago.. let alone do up!!

Oh fantastic love, well done. I'm so pleased for you PH.

Thanks both! :D :gen126::hug99:

I'm so pleased!! To think I'm heading into the 14's in time is fantastic.. :D I was a 14 when my hubby and I got together.. :p

You'll do it love, I'm convinced you will.

:thankyou:Jim :) you're a real support and as you know a total inspiration! :D

And pretty don't forget that!

:D

:D. Well someone has to say it. ;)

And pretty don't forget that!

:D
:giggle:You Are!! :D
I'm :busted:.. and here was I resisting temptation as I'm married! :p

LMAO,

lol :) be back tomorrow to report my weigh in.. official 2 weeks since I saw my CDC.. somewhat nervous though I've been good :)
I 'guestimated' 3lb on my scales last week.. they're rubbish and mean to me! :p

Back