Purple skys food diary

Well went for weetabix which means my other hex up plus 2 syns as was the chocolate verity plus 6 tbsp of skimmed milk for 1 syn. And you know what its weigh in tomorrow but going to have a cadburys fudge tonight. Have a chocolate need soo add another 5,5 syns and thats me done for the day.

SWFTW

Will be getting some of these bars from my consultant tommorow as they look rather nice

Right tea was an apple and banana and a stew made from a handful of red lentils, choped tomatoes, stock, parsnip, sweed, onion and carrot ohhh nom nom nom.

Tonight is thursday club soo have made a cheesecake and the syns for the whole thing is 35 and scary enough thats in the base(29), used weightwatchers gingers crunch cookies and low fat spread. The topping is a mix of quark, natural fat free yourt and fat free fromage fraise. With 2 desertspoonfuls of sweetner mixed in and then 2 LEVEL tbsp of coco powder at 5 syns. So i am allowing myself 2 pieces of it >:)

Also have a selection of superfree fruits and also the aldi harvest moon less then 70 cal cars with me as i still have a hex b today and thats two of those :D

Last edited:
Right cooked thw cauli flower curry from the sw curry book and omg it is lush. I missed out the chickpeas as well i;ve had enough of chickpeas for a while lol. Had it with white baslmati rice and an onion salad made of onion, tomato, touch of salt, chilli powder and 1tbsp mint sauce ( +1 syn)

Aso had a delightful little syn today coming in at 6 syns. And aldi *wait for it* disco biscuit lol. But in all seriousness there a combination of biscuit, chocolate and caramel, with smarties on the top. Very nice at 6 syns and cure any form of craving for sweet treats(was having a good old sugar dip gahhhhh)

So 7 syns today so far but going to take that up to 9 and have my other hexb and my first hexa for the day and have a bowl of choccy weetabix with skimmed milk before bed :D

Right mid morning was an apple and a banana. Just had my lunch now of a jacket potato, 42g of low ow cheese(hexa) and half a tin of beans. Reason why so early is that i have 5.6 mile walk coming up now with carrying of shopping included lol. Will be taking a hi fi bar for my other hex b later this after and some fruit

Well had the fruit and my hex be and one of those alpen fudge bars at + 3 syns. Must say they are uber nice. Also noticed one of my sw hi fi bars had vanished this morning i think the oh is liking them too *will have to get more lol*.

Soooooo whats the 4.5 syns today so far :D

ended up with veggie chilli last ngiht but had rice. Actually having an EE day today for a change lol. But breakfast is fruit a selection ogf pinapple, apple, pear, bananna, blueberries... nom nom nom .Then need to head out so will pack me a hi fi bar for munching later

Righty breakfast is

Pinapple
grapefruit
apple
orange
bluberries
Nectarine(if they are ripe yet)

Very fruity breakfast i have gone off all plain yogurts and stuff and its making me gag sooo might have to find some fat free activias though no idea if they are suitable for veggies

YAY for activia!

Right for lunch i had wholemeal roll with low low cheese(HEXA AND B 1) and that had spring onion in it. Then i had some butternut squash soup(which i made last night) and followed it all off with an activia fat free peach, which to my annoyance, has 0.5 syns

Making a sw friendly chinease tonight nom nom nom

Right my dinner was as followed slimming world a fied egg fried rice(free) boiled noodles(free) stir fried veg(fry light only) and it was a mix of carrot, sweet red peppers, savoy cabbage and mange tou. Also had sometofu marinaded in soya sauce, rice vinigar, chili, garlic and spring onion, and then stir fried with pepper and spring onion and

O
M
G

I have fallen inlove with tofu ^_^. First time i;ve ever had it. Thankfully there was leftovers so dinner tommorow and for the freeza :D

Last night i had a mutlipack sized flake(welll me and oh had settled down for a film and i thought why not lol) at 7 syns soo all together for that day 7.5 not to shabby.

Breakfast has been 2 weetabix and skimmed milk(HexB and about half of my HEXA), pinapple and grapefruit and i think i might have an actvia fat free peach yogurt for 0.5 syn :D

Never had that yogurt in the end was ful as full could be after breakie. I was going to pop into spoonys for lunch today and get a jp and beans but alas ran out of time and grabbed some fruit little bag of grapes and mango slices(thanks tesco metro). Came home and lunch was a bit of what was left form last night. Cold too as left over Chinese should be :D. Sooo on no synage atm and cant think of anything i was to use them on as dinner is going to be slimming world style egg and chips with mushy peas and never been one for sauces and i dont want to use them to eat for no reason. As i finding my appetite is decreasing nicely on sw and that my portion control is something off the wall lol.

Back