Purple skys food diary

Right had a hex b of 2 alpen bars and for my dinner i had jacket potato with beans and some low low cheese(hex a). Had an apple this afternoon

For tea i had half a pack of Ansley Harriot lentil daal and a lot of cauliflower and mange too :D was very nice actually.

Breakfast was and activia peach(0.5syns), 2 alpen light bars(hexb 1/2) and apple and some grapes,

Weigh in today lost 3lbs and also got a sotw :D

Dinner was a jacket potato and beans with salad(though couldnt finish all the potato)

Just had an apple and a banana now,

Dinner i think is going to be a salad with feta(as going to nandos next week and need to see what my hexa's look like in amounts of feta cheese so I dont go over the top when we go to eat there) lots of cheerry toms some onions and some low fat dressing 1syn for 2 level tbsp

Well dinner last night was the rest of my lentil dall plus cauli and mange tou.

Last night i had a glass of wine(to celebrate my friend new job with her) and a hi fi bar outside the normal soooo thats 11.5syns yesterday :(

This morning was apple and a hi fi(hexb 1/2)

Then grabbed a few aplen bars((hexb2/2)

had some fruit
and just had a salads with cheery toms and feta(hexa 1/2)

As you can see not much today but i have been decorating cakes all day for a birthday party and really stressed as well and not had time to sit until now.

Need to be heading out tonight and then might come home and cook some eggs with bubble and squeak

Ohh appologies its been a while(well about three weeks:O) mainly because i;ve not been here and doing my uni work sooo not had time to log on anyway thing are going well and have been sticking to plan.

So far today have had yogurt and fruit(apples,yellow plums and nanas)

Lunch is packed for after class which consist of a samich with cheese, tomato and spring onion(hex a and b 1st), fat free raspberry yogurt, apple, orange and a chocolate digestive bar at 5 syns :D

Well i know i didnt update last week and well wasn't the best week and i only lost 0.5 lb what a disappointment. So this is what i;ve had since thursday as i need to loose this weight aiming for AT LEAST 3lbs to make up such a shoddy week last week.

Thursday

breakfast

Fruit(apples, bananas, nectarines, strawberries) and yogurt(fat free), coffee and water

Lunch

3 egg omelette(made with 1 whole egg and 2 whites) with cheese(42g low fat cheese hexa) and cherry tom. Served with a salad of rocket, spinich, spring onion, tomato and fat free vingerette

Dinner
Jacket potato with 71g of soft cheese(hexb), with salad as lunch and vingerette.

Snacks and syns
Hifi bar(hexb)
fruit about 5-6 different pieces
portion of pringles 6.5 syns
highlights 2 syns

Friday

Beakfast

Fruit, yogurt coffee water

Lunch
Noting naughty i know but was feeling sick and had some sleep so when i goot up i had some more fruit and yogurt

dinner
Jacket potato with salad and soft cheese(hexb) and vingerette
strawberries and banana toped with total greek 0% fat yogurt

snacks syns and the rest of it
Portion of pringles 6.5 syns
Choocy weetabix with milk(hex b and hex a) plus 2 syns
highlight 2syns
Fruit apples bananas and such
2 fat free yogs

20/3/2011

Breakfast
Fat free yogurt
banana
apple
pear

Lunch
Scan bran 5(hexb 1/2)
5 light laughing cow cheese triangles(Hexa 1/2)
Salad made from...
Baby spinach
Rocket
Loloroso
2 tomatoes
Spring onions
Fat free vinaigrette

Dinner(being cooked now)
Jacket potato with beans
Salad as lunch

snacks syns and the rest of it
To drink lots of water and some coffee going to get some diet coke in a bit :D
Chocy weetabix (hexb 2/2) + 2syns
Whole milk (hexa 2/2)
Fat free activa(not syned versions)
Apples
Bananas
Chocolate mini roll 7.5 syns

Prob nom on a few more apples tonight and might have a bag of skips ;)

Monday 21/03/2011

breakfast
Fruit salad made of..
kiwi
strawberries
pineapple
grapes
melon
served with a pot of strawberry activia fat free over the top

lunch
weetabix choc (HEXB 1/2) + 2 syns
semi skimmed milk (HEXA 1/2)

dinner
Chili bean pie om nom nom nom nom

snacks syns and the rest
Ran out of fruit last night so had none today as couldn't get to the supermarket
chocy weetabix (hexb 2/2) with the rest of my semi skimmed milk + 2 syns
5 laughing cow light triangles( HEXA 2/2)
fudge bar 5.5 syns
and i think now going to have some crisps and that will take me up to 15 syns on the dot :D

I drank water, coffee, diet coke, sugar free squash(syn free) and a lot more water

Little bit shocking on the food today, but had to roll with what supplies i had the fresh fruit salad came from the samich shop down the road as the spar had no fruit left :(

Will be tesco or asda bound tomorrow and go forth and pick up fruit and veggies :D

Yeah sure thing will put it on now. Havent updated for a while mainly because i forget and time but it have it wrtten down though this week its a large amout of fruit, mush pea curry, various veg to go with it, some rice and my hex a and b(only been having the one) have been weetabix and whole milk :D

Back