1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

purpleangel's LT journey

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Purpleangel, 9 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Purpleangel

Purpleangel Well-Known Member

Hey all, thought i would make my own little thread to help keep me going. I have a blog on here as well where i will write more personal stuff

As i am writing this my husband is eating no fewer than 10 fajitas. I hate his guts right now....:p and he had the cheek to offer me some. I said i did not make it to 7pm on day 1 to crack. Hell no. And i still have one shake left - so not doing badly at all :)

the peeing has been ridiculous....but i know from before this will ease up....thank God!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Hi and Welcome Purple!

Well done on getting to the end of Day 1; that is an achievement.

4. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Well done mrs!!

I hate how men can seem to eat loads and not put on any weight!! :(