Purplebint's Diary

Hmm, it doesn't taste cheesy but does have the texture of cheesecake topping. It tastes like proper Cadbury's chocolate too which I've been missing. I'm going to get some alpen lights or hi-fi bars and squish some down to make a cheesecake-style base and then top with the philly soon I think
:)

Mmmm that sounds yummy!!

It is yummy, I keep thinking about different toppings for it. I'm going to try chopped cherries today :)

Still ill, still comfort eating.

Breakfast - Grapefruit and splenda

Lunch - Going to try a cabbage wrap thingy, steamed cabbage leaf, filled with chopped bacon, red onion and feta cheese. I might have a couple of these ;) (hexa of cheese)

Dinner - Beef and mushroom pie with chips. Going to use filo for the pastry topping and make a shedload of chips.

Pud - 5 x scan bran, 4.5 syns of choc philly and some chopped cherries (hexb)

Cabbage wraps are awesome. (thank you taynee ;))

IMAG1608.jpg

Beef and mushroom pie, sumac turnip chips, roast carrots and curly kale

wpid-IMAG1613-1-1.jpg

I used 2 sheets of 6syn filo to make the topping for a whole pie, and this is a quarter portion. Yay for 3 syn pie :)

Slightly better today but still meh

Breakfast - Grapefruit +splenda

Lunch - Scrambled eggs, beans and tomatoes

Dinner - Many bean chilli, salad and baked sweet potato mashed with soft cheese and topped with green chilli

wpid-IMAG1617-1-1.jpg

Supper will be 5 x scan bran (hexb) with choc philly and cherries.

My hexa has been spent on many cups of milky tea.

Weigh In for me later, feeling mostly meh about it as I've been so grotty. Will go and weigh and stay for group anyway, or I'll be struggling to stay on track.

Breakfast - Porridge, cherries and hazelnut syrup (hexb)

Lunch - Leftover chilli with fresh coriander

Snack - 2 penguin bars (10syns)

Dinner - I've got a bolognaise in the slow cooker, will turn that into lasagne (hexa) and have that later with lots of salad.

Feeling a bit better today :)

Breakfast - Porride, cherries and hazelnut syrup

Snack - apple
Lunch - leftover lasagne

Dinner - Steak, chips, garlic mushrooms and salad.

Will spend some syns on some kind of pudding (probably involving choc philly ;) )

Hungry day today

Breakfast - Porridge, cherries and hazenlut syrup (hexb)

Brunch - 3 poached eggs, beans followed by an apple and a pear for superfree

IMAG1630-1.jpg

Dinner - waiting to see what the veg man brings before deciding what to cook :)

D'ya know Binty, I'm not even mad keen on veg but I'm always excited to see what you & Piggsy get, and what you concoct with them!

Hah, thanks Bubbs :) I do love my veggie boxes, bit sad to get so excited over them but hey, I'm middle aged and don't care lol

Today we have -

• leeks UK
  • carrots UK
  • broccoli ES
  • portobello mushrooms UK
  • white onions NL
  • butternut squash ES
  • green cabbage UK
  • spring cabbage UK

• apples UK
  • bananas DO
  • mango PE
  • oranges ES
  • pineapple TG
and a free bag with 4 x grapefruit in too. I love these for breakfast, I have a ton of oranges to use up too so I think I'm going to segment both the oranges and grapefruit and store it in a big tub in the fridge for breakfasts and snacking.

Dinner - Still no idea! lol

I let the sprogs choose, it was like Ready Steady cook in the lounge! lol

So I'm making a cottage pie, with onion, beef, red peppers, mushrooms, carrots and garlic with a celeriac and potato mash top. Will roast some more carrots and have some stir fried cabbage with mine too.

Back