Purplebint's Diary

IMAG1632-1.jpg

Morning :)

Breakfast - Fruit salad (pineapple,grapefruit,orange and kiwi) with a bit of splenda and a mug of tea.

Snacks - low syn jelly sweets, making these with kids this morning so I'll allocate the full 3 syn mix but doubt I'll get to eat them all ;)

Lunch - Leftover cottage pie

Dinner - Cheese stuffed green chilli beefburgers, chips and salad :) (3syns for 2 x LCL)

That leaves me both my hex's for a scanbran/cheese/marmite supper :)

Breakfast - Fruit salad and fat free yoghurt

Lunch - Apple (feeble attempt at superfree), egg and SW chips. Ketchup (2syns)

Dinner - Chicken jalfrezi, aromatic rice and syn free bhajis

Will have some a hot choc for 2 syns later and save the rest to try and cover my weekend away ;)

Well, I've had a lovely weekend away with some friends. Mostly off-plan. Will list what I can remember, but I'm not going to attempt working out all the syns! lol

Saturday -

Breakfast - porridge and cherries

Snack - 2 x alpen light bars

Lunch - Morroccan chicken salad from the Slug and Lettuce in Brum

Cocktails - Jug of Tennessee Twister, 2 x Rumberry Mojitos and lots of diet cokes

Misc - A slice of gluten free chocolate cake, 1/2 pack posh pub crisps, bowl of beer battered onion rings and a packet of salt and vinegar squares.

Sunday -

Breakfast - 2 x alpen light bars

Lunch - Mini English - 2 x slices of bacon (Fat removed), sausage (no idea), 2 x fried eggs, 1 tomato and some mushrooms.

Dinner - Cheese stuffed green chilli cheeseburgers, chips and salad.

wpid-IMAG1675-1-1.jpg

Pudding - Cherries and yoghurt

So, not too bad a weekend food wise. I enjoyed every bite and every drop of drink :)

Back on track today. Blearily.

Breakfast - Fruit salad and yoghurt

Snack - Some syn free bhajis and chilli dipping sauce (0.5 a syn for 1tbsp of this - Frank's® RedHot® Thick Cayenne Pepper Sauce | Buffalo Wings Recipes) followed by a 2 finger KitKat (5.5 syns)

Lunch - Poached egg and beans

Dinner - I'm going to chuck some strips of beef with some mushrooms, onions and peppers in the slow cooker, with some red chillies, fresh ginger and lots of lime juice. Then when I get back from weigh in I just need to make noodles to have a nice dinner :)

Breakfast - Porridge + scan bran, cherries and fat free yoghurt (hexb)

Lunch - Chilli soup - a veg pack, a tin of toms, stock pot and a red chilli cooked down and blended, then a tin of red kidney beans cooked in the soup till warmed through. Will have a syns worth of sprinkle of cheese on top. (1)

Dinner - Oaty pancakes (4.5syns worth of oats), sausage patties (1.5), bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, homemade hash browns and poached eggs.

Hexa will be milk in the many cups of tea and coffee I will need today.

Additions -

Pack of Quavers - 4.5syns, KitKat - 5.5syns. Late night munchies knocking me over syns. Will claw some back tomorrow ;)

Last edited:
Breakfast - Grapefruit with splenda

Snack - Apple

Lunch - Chilli soup

Snack - 5 x scan bran (hexb), 1tbsp choc spread and a banana (4syns)

Dinner - Cottage pie with sweet potato and swede mash topping, balsamic fried spring greens and some roasted squash.

Can you tell it's veg box delivery day? hehe

Last edited:
Cottage pie with a swede and squash topping, roast squash with red onion and garlic and panfried spring greens.

wpid-IMAG1687-1-1.jpg

Planned food - will edit later

Breakfast - Grapefruit and splenda

Snack - 5 x scan bran, quark and cherries (hexb)

Lunch - Leftover cottage pie

Dinner - Cheesy spinach bakes and salad

I really need to be upping and logging my water, so I'm nagging myself here.

2 pints water
2 big mugs of tea

Last edited:
I used this as a base - http://www.minimins.com/sw-sizzling-summer-recipes/218827-instant-mash-pasties.html I did add an egg to the mash mixture though.

My filling was a bag of spinach, a handful of chopped red onion, 150g of feta and half a tub of quark. I just chucked that in a pan till it was all gooey, then filled the 'pastry' up and sealed it. That made 3 big pastries. One each for me and hubby, and one for tomorrow's lunch.

Back