Purplebint's Diary

Well done on your loss :D Also can you post me a moussaka?!

I've got 4 portions of it left in the freezer still Cheeky, could post it and it still be frozen when it gets there in this weather ;)

Today the hormone hungries are here, which means the chocolate monster must be appeased.

Breakfast - Porridge, cherries and hazelnut syrup.

Lunch - mushy pea curry, a handful of chips. Followed by 2 x penguin wafers for 5 syns each. I feel much better now.

Dinner - no idea, both Sainsburys' and Riverford have delivered so I've got lots of everything to cook. Will have a think over a cuppa.

They are very more-ish and very filling, I tend to make two trays. One with large ones for the meal and then some bite size ones for everyone's lunch the next day.

Sometimes, they even last till the next day too! hah.

Thanks love, will see about giving them a go this weekend :) We usually make the low syn ones from Domestic Sluttery, which are lush and not half bad at 2 syns (or is it 2.5) each :)

I love their version too, it's a very similar recipe really but using whole chickpeas instead of chickpea flour and bulking them with the sweet potato.

In the olden days (before January) you had to syn tomato puree so I put the potatoes in instead of that.

I will resist the kids chicken nuggets, I will resist the kids chicken nuggets, I will resist the kids chicken nuggets...why the hell did I buy chicken nuggets!?!?

I've decided to make lemon pepper chicken breast, with some SW chips and salad for me. Syn free and sort of chicken nuggety, heh.

I'll spend a couple of syns on some ketchup too.

Hi, Shirl here xx

I have the lurgy today so am in need of comfort food.

Breakfast - grapefruit with splenda

Lunch - Small portion of SW chips, 2 clementines and a curly wurly

Dinner - Lemon chicken, mushroom chow mein and veggie stir fry. I might use a syns worth of cornflour in the lemon sauce if I can find any in my cupboard.

Supper - 5 scan bran spread with marmite and covered with 50g of low fat cheddar to use my HEX's

I'm trying to keep my liquids up too, 3 pints of squash, 2 cups of tea and 2 pints of diet coke already.

Still ill and comfort eating.

Breakfast - Grapefruit and splenda

Snack - Leek and Ham Pasta'n'Sauce (1syn) with some chopped lean bacon on top.

Lunch - I'm sending hubby off to Tescos for sugar free strepsils soon, if he can find me some chocolate philadelphia then I'm going to have that on scan bran with cherries on top for lunch (4.5syns)

Dinner - Thinking sausages (3syns), egg and chips with some mushrooms and tomatoes for superfree.

The rest of my syns will be spent on silly strepsils :(

Hi, loving your diary!! Can I just ask-does the chocolate philly taste cheesy or just chocolatey?
Hope you feel better soon.

Hmm, it doesn't taste cheesy but does have the texture of cheesecake topping. It tastes like proper Cadbury's chocolate too which I've been missing. I'm going to get some alpen lights or hi-fi bars and squish some down to make a cheesecake-style base and then top with the philly soon I think.

I used to use nutella on scan bran, and I can have double the quantity of chocolatey goodness with this :)

Back