1 mug green tea with lemon
3 mugs black coffee

Syns used - 5.5

Exercise

School drop off
School pick up
Bike ride to fat club and back.

Last edited:
I haven't blogged it but it's really simple :)

Just drain a can of chickpeas and chuck that in a blender, add 1 or 2 cooked beetroot, 2 cloves of garlic, a handful of fresh coriander, a tbsp of lime juice and as much chilli as you like. Blend till smooth. If you make the hummous without the beetroot you might need a couple of tbsp of ff yoghurt or quark to get the right texture. It's fab on top of crispbreads and things too.

I will def be trying that - a new lunchtime idea me thinks!!!! Love beetroot :)

My new medium (!) belt arrived in the post today

389212_10151783522490134_1412370865.jpg

so I took a gratuitous weigh loss photo whilst getting a pic of the belt.

303650_10151783523835134_25930786_n.jpg

Well done done on the weight loss - thats fantastic!

Loving the belt - I love things like that. May be on the lookout for one for myself!!!!

Thanks Alycyn :) It's an Ed Hardy belt (well, Ebay knock off of one anyway ;) ) The proper Ed Hardy ones are awesome, I don't have the funds for those at the mo though.

Planned food

Breakfast - Porridge, cherries (hexb + 1/2 hexa)

Post swim snack - apple

Lunch - My lunch treat - 2 x slices GF bread (12) clover light (1) half fat cheese (1/2 hexa) and lots of red onion + pack of quavers (4.5). A lovely stinky cheese and onion sarnie, I haven't had one for ages and can't normally justify the syns.

Dinner - Slow cooked chilli, with lots of beans (from the sotw basket I won yesterday) and some strips of beef that need using up, with sweet potato and pepper chips (stir fried with garlic, green chilli, red onion and balsamic vinegar) 2 syns of cheese

Pud - Bowl of cherries drizzled with maple agave (1 syn)

Drinks so far

3 pint NAS
2 mug tea
1 mug coffee

Syns used - 20.5 (will have 10 tomorrow to even it out)

Exercise

Sprog drop off -2.7km
Bike ride to pool and back -4km
Swim 30 lengths/0.75km
Sprog pick up

Last edited:
Thanks Alycyn :) It's an Ed Hardy belt (well, Ebay knock off of one anyway ;) ) The proper Ed Hardy ones are awesome, I don't have the funds for those at the mo though.

Think I will head there now. got a few Ed Hardy style things, got the perfume - it is lovely. Also like the Iron Fist stuff, shame it is so expensive!!!

I have some fab Iron Fist purple zombie flats, I need more shoes. I might buy myself some shoes to celebrate the 5 stone thingy.

Lunch - Asparagus, poached egg followed by a handful of fresh cherries.

Snack - Mini green and blacks butterscotch bar. 3.5 syns

Dinner - Cauli chicken curry, saag aloo, brown basmati rice and lime pickle.

Drinks so far

2 pints NAS
1 mug coffee

Syns used - 3.5

Exercise

Sprog drop off - 2.3km
Took Toby on the bus into town and round the market - 3 tantrums/a millionty calories burnt off.

Last edited:

Snack - Strawberries

Lunch - Notdogs, poached eggs (fresh from next door's chickens) and asparagus.

Snack - Cherries, curly wurly (6)

Dinner - Cheese Burger (3 + 1/2 hexa) with SW chips, garlic mushrooms, red onion rings and lots of salad.

Oops - I had a accident with a curly wurly and a mini green and blacks bar (9.5)

Post swim snack - apple

Drinks so far

4 pint NAS
1 mug tea

Syns used 18.5

Exercise

Sprog drop off 2.3
Sprog pick up 2
Bike ride to pool and back - 4km
Swim 40 lengths/1km

Last edited:
I think a change every now and then really does our bodies good :) I love EE, I tried red/green but got confused very quickly, hehe!

Back