Purplebint's Diary

Breakfast - Porridge, cherres and maple agave (hexb, 1/2 hexa and 1 syn)

Lunch - Asparagus + poached egg, followed by an apple and some cherries.

Dinner - Pan fried garlic chicken and sweet potato chips, with balsamic glazed spring greens.

Drinks

2 pint NAS
2 mugs tea - 1/2 hexa

Syns used 1

Exercise

Sprog drop off
Sprog pick up

Last edited:
Garlic chicken breast, with chilli fried sweet potato and aubergine chips

wpid-IMAG2311-1-1.jpg

Breakfast - porridge, cherries (hexb + 1/2 hexa) with 1 syns of maple agave

Snack - Eggplant Bacon - http://www.theppk.com/2011/10/eggplant-bacon/

Lunch - chicken curry, saag aloo and brown rice

Snack - Strawberries, followed by a scan bran (1) with (2) syns of chocolate spread.

Dinner - Slow cooked bolognaise, wholewheat spaghetti and lots of basily salad. (2) syns of cheese (1) syns olives.

Snack - Quavers

Drinks so far

1 cup green tea
2 pint NAS
2 mugs tea -1/2 hexa
1 pint diet coke

Syns used - 11.5

Exercise - Nowt.

Last edited:
Oh my just tried the notdogs for brekkie... YUMMY!!! Lot more delicate to cook than i expected and never knew butter beans were so hard to mash haha. Thanks for sharing hun x

They are a little fragile, I find the trick is to wrap them up really tightly once you've made the mixture to compact it as much as you can. One batch of notdogs had butterbeans that refused to mash up properly so I got the stick blender on them, made it a lot easier and I've been doing it that way since :)

They are a little fragile, I find the trick is to wrap them up really tightly once you've made the mixture to compact it as much as you can. One batch of notdogs had butterbeans that refused to mash up properly so I got the stick blender on them, made it a lot easier and I've been doing it that way since :)

OMG blender... DOH! why did i not think of this instead of smashing it with the masher!! haha

I find the rice hard to mash??????? is it because its brown rice? it doesnt seem to go soft or am I not cooking it long enough?

Breakfast - Porridge, cherries (hexb + 1/2 hexa)

Lunch - Full English - sausages, bacon, eggs, beans, toms. 1 syn for the sausages, 2 syns of HP.

Dinner - Moussaka + salad + 1syns of olives

Pudding - Yoghurt + cherries

Drinks so far

1 mug green tea
4 pint NAS
2 mugs tea

Syns used 4

Exercise

Bike ride to pool and back - 4km
Swim - 30 lengths/0.75km

Last edited:
Breakfast - Melon and cherries

Snack - apple

Lunch - Moussaka and salad

Snack - Quavers + apple (4.5)

Dinner - Cheesy bacon pasta bake (hexa). No pics as my phone is nearly deaded.

Snack - 2 x hifi lights (hexb)

Syns used - 4.5

Drinks so far

1 mug green tea
2 pints NAS
2 mug tea

Exercise

Sprog drop off - 3km
Walk round market and charity shops - 2.9km
Sprog pick up - 2km
Bike ride to fat club and back

Last edited:
Half off for me tonight, that'll do given my chocolate accident earlier in the week! hehe

Highly recommend the new Rocky Road hifi bars too, they taste fantastic.

Breakfast - Porridge, cherries and hazelnut syrup. (hexb + 1/2 hexa)

Lunch - Balsamic roast veggies (aubergine, pepper, garlic. chillies and tomato) with couscous.

Snack - 2 x hifi lights (6) - I love these Rocky Road ones.

Dinner - Cheeseburgers (1/2 hexa), sw chips, salad

Drinks

1 mug tea
2 pint NAS
1 pint cherry coke

Syns used 6

Exercise

Sprog drop off -3km
Bike ride to pool and back - 4km
Swim 40 lengths/1 km
Sprog pick up

Last edited:
Breakfast - Cherries and fat free yoghurt.

Snack - Quavers - 4.5

Lunch - Chicken, saag aloo and rice freezer pot

Dinner - Sausage, egg, bacon, beans and mushrooms - hexb olive oil

Snack - 10syn pot of icecream while watching HHGTTG at De Montfort Hall. Fantastic show! :)

Drinks

3 pint NAS
3 mug tea - hexa
1 glass diet coke

Syns used - 14.5

Exercise
Sprog drop off -2.6km
sprog pick up - 2.2km

Last edited:
Dawn where would I get liquid smoke? Hoping it would be in tesco although I may have missed it! I have managed to get agave though so looking forward to using that instead of honey... What are the syns btw? :)

I got mine from America, but you can buy from Amazon - Amazon.co.uk: liquid smoke. Syn free :)

Syns for Agave depend on the brand, the Good Food Company one is 1/2 a syn per tsp.

ahhh thank you, really impressed with the agave taste (as trans to vegan ..slowley) so it will be great in breakfast, checked its the same syns. I just bought some liquid smoke from amazon as im going to try the eggplant bacon next week...did you like it?

Back