Purplebint's Diary

I do love a green monster, it's too cold for them here at the moment *grumbles at summer weather*

Breakfast - Poached eggs and tinned toms

Snack - 3 x dark rye ryvita (hexb) + soft cheese (2) + lime marmalade (2)

Lunch - Moussaka

Dinner - Something quick pre-weigh in, probably a ham salady picky plate.

Drinks
1 mug green tea
3 mugs milky tea - (hexa)

Syns used - 4

Exercise

Walk to fat club and back - 3km

Last edited:
a pound off for me at Fat Club tonight, onwards and downwards. I think I could have lost more but I got wet in the rain and that must weigh loads right? ;)

ha ;) well done thats fab :) im on the look out for a bike you have inspired me to ride to group instead of drive.

I dont think Ill be having any GM's for breakfast this week, although v filling im in a hungry stodgy porriage kind of mood :/

Lol the words Fat Club makes me giggle
well done on your pound off treacle
thanks for directing me to your blog
im making your chow mein and the pork chilli lime thingy
tomorrow with the chocolate lime Puds

A green monster is a spinach and banana smoothie. Some recipes here -http://greenmonstermovement.com/?page_id=39 It tastes a lot! better than it sounds :)

I know what you mean Keldelacoe, this weather means I'm filling up on stodgy foods too. I wish summer would hurry up and get here. I found my first bike on freecycle, might be worth a look?

Enjoy the cooking Mumma K :)

I'm off for a swim this morning, then will get some meal planning done and a bit of batch cooking later. Maybe some chicken cauli curry and saag aloo, or abit of jalfrezi. Not sure yet.

Right, back on track today properly. Need to make sure I have my superfree with each meal, snack less on carby things and reach for the super free first instead, save my syns for proper treats, up the protein and stop buying multipacks of things I can't resist. *stern face*

Breakfast - Poached egg, tinned toms and an apple.

Post swim snack - 3 x scan bran (hexb) + quark + red onion

Lunch - Coley with mushy peas and some pickled onions.

Snack 1/2 pack of giant buttons. 13 syns and worth every one.

Dinner - Chicken breast, herby hasselback potato and salad.

Pudding - Quinoa 'rice' pudding (1/2 hexa)

Drinks

2 mugs tea - 1/2 hexa
2 pint NAS
1 glass diet coke

Syns used - 13

Exercise

Sprog drop off 1km
Bike ride to pool and back 4km
Swim 40 lengths/1km

Last edited:
Smokey lime chicken, hasselback potato and salad

wpid-IMAG2408-1.jpg

Breakfast - Quinoa porridge with 2 x scan bran (hexb) followed by 1/2 grapefruit. Quinoa is really really filling, I am stuffed!

Snack - Ham and cucumber rollups, spring onion and 2 syns of salad cream

Lunch - Quinoa with roast veg and chilli sauce

Snack - 2 x dark rye ryvita (3) with quark and cucumber

Dinner - Riverford running late so I've made a lentil bake thingy. Green lentils, bolognaise sauce, spinach, green chillies and extra garlic - all stirred together, chucked in a roasting dish and topped with sliced tomatoes and cheese. It smells good :) 2yns worth of cheese on top.

Drinks so far

2 mug tea
4 pint NAS

Syns used - 7

Exercise - Nothing!

Last edited:
Breakfast - Nectarine, grapefruit and quinoa porridge - hexa

Lunch - leftover lentil bake - 2 syns of cheese with kale chips

Snack - 4 x slices of scan bran carrot and ginger cake ( hexb)

Dinner - Stuffed BNS with some more kale chips - 2 more syns of cheese

Drinks

1 mug green tea
2 mug tea
2 can diet coke
1 pint NAS

Syns used -4

Exercise

Sprog drop off and wander round the village - 4.25km
Bike ride to pool and back - 4km
Swim 1.25km/50 lengths.

Last edited:
Breakfast - Poached eggs and tinned toms

Snack - Kale chips

Lunch - Broad bean, roast pepper and tomato quinoa salad. (Broad beans cooked for 3 mins and then deshelled, added to balsamic vinegar, roast peppers, onions and tomatoes and cooked for another 5 minutes in oven, mixed through with quinoa and served)

IMAG2427-1.jpg

Dinner - Off out for dinner tonight with friends. No idea where we're going/what we're doing/when we're doing it so saving all my syns and hex's.

Drinks

1 mug green popcorn tea

Syns used - 0

Exercise - not much.

Last edited:
Can I ask where you got your popcorn tea? I love the Teapigs one but it's too expensive I keep that as a special treat and would be very excited if there was a cheaper alternative :) x

Mmm that sounds lovely too. Must get through a couple of the 40 varieties of tea in the tea cupboard before I purchase or the bf may leave me ;-) x

Back