Purpleds Maintaining Diary

How dull am I? Maintaining and I'm sat in Asda cafe with a black coffee and melon bowl! Lol!
Love black coffee and melon is so refreshing!! Although the cake was cheaper, I still didn't fancy eating it!

Attachments

• image-3294262294.jpg
    image-3294262294.jpg
    488.5 KB · Views: 46
And Sarah...:yoga is the dullest thing I've ever done, maybe even duller than black coffee and melon while maintaining. I'm much more high energy. While I've been struggling with knees and joints (my hands/feet/toes now click) I have been trying to chill out on the exercise. Which is hard so I have done insanity a few times, just the cardio recovery. And biking!

I'm a walking clicking machine. It's so strange, then my knee has a HUGE bruise. I fear there is more wrong with me than just hyper mobility. Clicking, losing extreme weight, bruises. But the fear almost stops me seeing a GP!! It scares me!

But other than the above mentioned I feel fantastic. Loads of energy, sleeping great, happy mood!! :)

And I forgot to stir this, sweet at the bottom of he cup.

If u like black coffee and melon then there's no problem there, I find fruit like melon very satisfying!

Yoga is meant to b relaxing but I no u like to feel like ur doing something which there really is nothing wrong with!

It's a shame u have so many problems but I don't think there is anything to b scared of, I think once u go docs and get all those things sorted u will feel much better!

It's good that ur feeling good in ur self!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Breakfast - Bagel + Butter. Berries and yogurt

Lunch - soup and homemade bread

Dinner - 1/2 quiche, homemade chips, green beans, salad, beetroot

Snacks- melon, apple, banana, grapes, crisps, dark chocolate cookie

Purpled said:
Breakfast - Bagel + Butter. Berries and yogurt

Lunch - soup and homemade bread

Dinner - 1/2 quiche, homemade chips, green beans, salad, beetroot

Snacks- melon, apple, banana, grapes, crisps, dark chocolate cookie

Lots of healthy snacks purpled! Sounds like a tasty day!

YEAHHHHHH! I stayed the same weight!!!!!!!! Haha first time since maintaining! I was wanting a gain!! But a STS suits me fine!! Deffo the lack of exercise!!

Purpled said:
YEAHHHHHH! I stayed the same weight!!!!!!!! Haha first time since maintaining! I was wanting a gain!! But a STS suits me fine!! Deffo the lack of exercise!!

Well done!

Thanks! Really chuffed! Think its because I've not done much exercise. :)

Well done on the STS :)

Hmm does seem strange that you seem so fit and healthy other than the clicking / bruising etc. isn't the OH pestering you to go get checked out? X

Purpled said:

Well done on the Sts,get to the doctors before I have to drag you there lol

I know! I love that you care!

It's nice to have the support! :) I really appreciate it!

This might like a strange thing to ask in a food diary I haven't updated lol but your all pretty insightful:

There is a peacock in my garden, it has been there since Tuesday, it doesn't look injured and is walking around like it owns the place. Should I feed it or call someone to collect it? No identification or ring, looks wild!

Breakfast - Homemade cereal with oats, nuts, dried fruit and clusters, almond milk
Toast x 2 and cranberry cheese

Lunch - Pasta with garlic, courgette, pepper, tomato, onion

Dinner - lasagne, peas, carrots

Snacks - 2 biscuits, 8 squares galaxy chocolate, grapes, banana, apple, hot chocolate

image-3420623953.jpg

And this bread looks dull but tastes great. Sundried tomato and herb flavour, made by hand. Herbs from the garden. So tasty.

Only had one....other 8 can be eaten some other time :)

Haha no idea about peacocks how random! Bread looks great as does yesterday's food, cereal with all the extras sounds yum! X

Back