Purpleds Pregnancy Food Diary

Thats not good about ur oh :-( im sure it will settle, perhaps phone the nhs for them and sort out some help then take them out for a nice meal somewhere ??

I always eat my takeaway off a plate unless we r out :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

We have tried to sort out lots of services, they have voluntary drivers for their appointments which is only £6 per trip and they wait and bring you home. They have a paid gardener. Cleaner comes once a week. It's hard work getting them to use NhS services, they almost need to admit they need the help. Anyway it's all very stressful and I don't like to be mean about them. 3years ago his mum was a lovely woman. His dad is awesome anyway. It is just hard on us both and it will only get worse in terms of health. Maybe once they know I'm pregnant they may be more accommodating...we shall see.

Today

Breakfast
Crumpets x 2 with marg

Lunch
Pasta with cheese sauce I made. And loads of veg

Dinner
Lamb and mint burgers without the bun, with sweet potato chips and lots of green leafy veg :)

Snacks
Blueberries, shortbread, banana, orange, celery & peanut butter

30mins bike
20mins walk to work and back = 40mins

Last edited:
Just found a photo on my phone of a Xmas pic. My friend made homemade turkey/cranberry/stuffing pie and chips. It's just reminded me to buy or make some pie. ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1392661568.405923.jpg

Another photo....I just deleted about 200 photos from my phone lol. I get a veg box delivered either once or twice a month. As I have to wait until a weekday when I'm going to be in for the morning.ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1392664429.732135.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1392664440.985519.jpg
One with the fruit is £18, with just veg £10 and you can swap and choose what you want. You fill it in online and it's delivered for free. I work a 9 day fortnight, so I fit my hours into 9 days instead of 10. So I can online order on my Fridays off or if I'm working from home. I love :) I worked it out ages ago and it's way cheaper than tesco. And tastier.
Apart from they never seem to understand my no kiwi in the comments box

Last edited:
That is cheaper than tesco! Whats the website?

It's a local place, they only deliver in Lincoln and some of the surrounding areas. I have used them for about 4 months on and off. Their Xmas fruit/veg box was outstanding. Maybe they do something similar where you live?? We have 4 or 5 similar companies around. Some are more organic or do meat etc. but I like the one I use. I found this one on Facebook and you can order over fb or on their website and you pay cash when she delivers.

Popping in to subscribe :) congrats on the pregnancy! X

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lovely looking veg box :) I used to get one a few years ago and really liked it but OH is a bit awkward with veg so ended up buying quite a bit of other stuff anyway so eventually stopped.

How are things at work now your boss knows? When is the 12 week scan?

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1392929839.483710.jpg
It's the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my life. I just stared at the screen in complete amazement. I was so happy to see I actually had a baby in my belly and the little heartbeat. It moved and wiggled away the whole time, gave us a wave and did a flip lol. When I went in it was sleeping so I got up and jumped up and down and woke it up :)

It was quite emotional.

Aww cute, it looks tall! U having the 3d scan where u can see all the features and everything

My hubby just emailed me at work to say he went for fish and chips at lunch. His manager brought her 2 year old. He was watching and learning. Aww he melts my heart, he will be such a good dad :)

And our baby was almost 7cm from crown to rump. So just the body without the legs. So I'm 5ft9 and hubby is 6ft3 so I'm sure our baby will grow to be tall one day :)

It's all I can think about today, but now it's 7 weeks until I see it again. Then after that 20 weeks again. I'm going to struggle.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1393018241.706313.jpg
13 week baby bump! Yay!

I'll start updating my food again tomorrow! Too much excitement for past 2 days :)

Back