Purpleds Pregnancy Food Diary

I usually use f50 as that's what my hubby uses, just to be sunsafe and not get skin cancer. But I never burn anyway. I tan very easily. So not sure why I did on Saturday.

Away Sat/Sun/Mon night for wedding anniversary. Can't believe it's been a whole year. This time a year ago I was a size 10, toned after 90 day body revolution, and sooo excited. Now I'm 6months pregnant, the happiest I've ever been with a big fat belly lol. Not sure whether to buy a gift for 1st year?? Paper isn't it?

I'm gonna track today's food since this is supposed to be a food diary lol

Breakfast
2 x crumpet with butter
1 x egg

Lunch
Plain pasta, beetroot, cucumber, pepper, spring onion, watercress and dressing

Dinner
1/2 cheese & tomato pizza, I put chilli on my half. With lettuce, cucumber and 3 onion rings

Snacks
Apple, orange, banana, tangerine, yogurt, sweet chilli nuts

3 hot drinks :)

Factor 30?? I never go anywhere without a good coating of factor 50!

Hope it improves soon though. I haven't been sunburnt for a very long time but do remember how horribly painful it is.

I thought oo ill b fine with factor 30!!!! Omg im with u now 50 all the way prob jus use lucas's suncream from now on!!!
Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I read somewhere our skin is more sensitive to sun while pregnant. So might explain our burns. Mines lovely brown now, 2 people asked if I been away. I said nope. A day in the garden lol

And ARGHHhh 26 week + appointment at midwife tomorrow they arranged from 9.30 to 10.30. Which might sound like nothing. But a day before??? I've had to rearrange a meeting. Now husband can't come with me as he can't change his meeting. He really wanted to go as well!! Bless him.

I read somewhere our skin is more sensitive to sun while pregnant. So might explain our burns. Mines lovely brown now, 2 people asked if I been away. I said nope. A day in the garden lol

And ARGHHhh 26 week + appointment at midwife tomorrow they arranged from 9.30 to 10.30. Which might sound like nothing. But a day before??? I've had to rearrange a meeting. Now husband can't come with me as he can't change his meeting. He really wanted to go as well!! Bless him.

Aawwww no!!! Carls only been t one midwife appointment woth me coz of work he is akways there for scans ect! U jus make sure u tell him everything

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Factor 50 all the way!

Shame about the change of the appointment time, that is pretty late notice. Hope all goes well.

It's a shame he couldn't come. Heard the heart. So the head is down, the arms across the belly. So all the movement I felt near belly button is arms/elbows/hands. Feet are near ribs.
Measure perfect, still don't feel comfy wacking my belly out for midwifes. Got more than that to put out on display in a few months, so dunno why I'm bothered.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1400911689.127341.jpg
2 knitted cardigans by a friend at work. She started ages ago, made them bright and unisex. My mum made the two Moses/pram baskets.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1400911759.449515.jpg
0-3months baby shoes :)

Yesterday

Breakfast
Porridge with blueberries

Lunch
Pasta with veg sauce and tuna

Dinner
Fish pie with broccoli

Snacks
Tangerine, banana, 2 x chocolate digestives, mocha x 2

Aaawww hun...i no where ur comin from i really paniced first time wit lucas now i dnt care haha!!
Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1400919213.656536.jpg
Waiting for the hubby to get is hair cut. In Louth with a cappuccino. Looking at the Wetherspoons breakfast deciding what to have.

I'm thinking breakfast bloomer sandwich. Egg, bacon and sausage in a thick fresh bread sandwich. 653 calories. With a large coffee. £3.79. Bargain. If you can't treat yourself while pregnant then you never can.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1400948604.976894.jpg
I love my big fat belly....I been trying to take bump pics from time to time to watch it grow. Look how lovely and round it is. Not long left now....a lot of growing to do. :)

How are things? Hoping you are having a nice bank holiday weekend.

How long is it to go now?

Still away get back tomorrow! I'm knackered! Looking forward to a swim in a short while.

I have 13 weeks and a few days to go! I have the whole week off so the nursery will get done this week. DIY furniture hell??? Or it might go right.

If anyone is ever in leeds I recommend http://fazenda.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Fazenda-Leeds-new-menu-2014.pdf

It's a bit pricey but lovely. The salad bar alone is good for a meal. Chips and whatever else is included if you want them. You basically have a card on your table that you turn when you want more meat. There are 15 different kinds. They cook it however you like, generally rare/medium then then sizzle it quick to cook through. I had to have no red/blood as I'm pregnant so well done for me. Just thought I'd share the link as it was lovely :)

If anyone is ever in leeds I recommend http://fazenda.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Fazenda-Leeds-new-menu-2014.pdf

It's a bit pricey but lovely. The salad bar alone is good for a meal. Chips and whatever else is included if you want them. You basically have a card on your table that you turn when you want more meat. There are 15 different kinds. They cook it however you like, generally rare/medium then then sizzle it quick to cook through. I had to have no red/blood as I'm pregnant so well done for me. Just thought I'd share the link as it was lovely :)

I live jus outside leeds by junction 27 by show case cinema? I love fazendas been there a couole of times!
Small world lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I am a bit peculiar in that I really like doing DIY furniture! I had a wonderful day when we moved into our house and did two chest of drawners, 2 double beds and a dining table and 4 chairs in one afternoon while everyone while else shifted boxes and stuff. I was in heaven!

I think we have a similar place to the link you posted in Nottingham, which also gets good reviews from people, but I've never tried it.

OMG guys I'm totally poorly. I have never had food poisoning in my life. I know being pregnant weakens your immune system and you have to be careful. Last night we ate just wagamamas which is pretty safe and I have always found their restaurants clean etc. I had a vegetarian noodle ramen dish.

We had an early night as we was both knackered. I was up at midnight and bleugh all down the loo, back to bed, same at 2 o clock, I was also up at 4, 6 and 8 to sick up stomach acid. I heard water helps so I drank some water and that was down the loo within 20mins.

So I was tired, hungry, thirsty and dreading the drive home from Leeds. Anyway I rang to midwife, she asked if I was in pain which I'm not. She said the baby is safe and if anything probably uncomfortable from me waking her up every 2 hours. To rest, try to sleep and sip at water and not drink it. So I sipped at half a bottle of water over about 4 hours. Now it's down sink as my stomach doesn't want it. She just rang me to see how I was, I said I just feel tired and explained the water won't stay down. She thinks it's mild food poisoning, to keep trying to sip water, try a slice of toast tonight. Then the same in the morning. Baby has enough nourishment, so dont panic. She will ring tomorrow. If I can't keep water down by tomorrow night/Thur morning I will probably need to go in.

So....there you go. I don't feel too bad to be honest, just tired. I am more worried about this little baby I am protecting. I feel reassured all is fine for the moment.

So my food diary today is simple guys...

Toast x 1 (if it stays down)

When I had food poisoning I was ill for 6 days, diarrhoea every time I ate stomach cramps couldnt eat anything

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah that's what I thought, I guess it's just mild or could even be pregnancy related rather than something I ate.

I had homemade coleslaw when pregnant and it made me sick it was a food that u were meant to avoid but I dint no it was homemade but it only made me sick once so it could have been something u ate was a bit dodgy

Well the toast stayed down. The water never. I had a sip of water before bed with my vitamin tablet and slept through.

So not sure what to do this morning. I have made some ice lollies, mainly water with some fruit flavour. I though if I have them it would stop me drinking too much water. Obviously toast for breakfast.

Lemonade is usually quite good for sickness! Lemonade and toast or crackers is what I usually stick with :-D

Back