Purpleds Pregnancy Food Diary

O no hun sorry t hear ur not too well!! In january I got a tummy bug n it was horrible so I feel for u. How u feelin today?
Yeh flat lemonade lol!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I couldn't care less what I feel like, I'm in love....

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401287897.465483.jpg

We have all our photos in black and white (no extra cost) the colour ones are on the CD and we have a DVD of the scan. This is the front one which is how she first appeared when she found her face. Measured 5 days longer in length, 4 days younger in stomach size but overall was perfect weight for my gestation. Everything was perfect.

Me.....High on happiness. Toast for breakfast which I've kept down, plus some crisps and crackers. So I'm on the mend. I can only sip water slowly. But should be fine by tomorrow

Beautiful pic! Glad ur getting better could just b a sickness bug!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm knackered! We made a mini wardrobe and some draws. The 2 draws that are smaller took ages to figure out as they wouldn't fit. It was getting stressful. In the end the hubby got sand paper out and made them fit. Looks and works fine.

Tomorrow = Cot Bed. Slight dread but be worth it when it's done :)

Hubby is out tonight in Lincoln and is staying over! YAY! I have house to myself. I don't know why I always get so excited about this lol!!

I am tempted to have a yummy takeaway of some sort, by which I mean Fish&Chips, pizza or kebab as no one delivers here. But also a bit put off ordering one as I was so poorly at start of week. I have all day to dwell it over while we make a cotbed. Then I can't wait to put all her little clothes away, and toys and make her little bed :)
This girl has the least girlie room ever. I was only born to make boys and tomboys lol!!

I like having the house to myself sometimes as well. There is something very liberating in knowing that you can do exactly what you want without considering what someone else wants to do or eat. Hope you had a good evening.

My friend who had her baby about 3 months ago was very similar with the lack of girliness - the room is all purple and dinosaurs. Fairly sure her daughter will end up a tom boy too.

I weighed myself this morning....
What shocks me is that I'll soon be 7 months pregnant and my weight is less than what I weighed 3 years ago.

3 years ago I weighed 206lbs. I was a size 16 and not completely unhappy, I just hated being labelled obese on a BMI chart.
You are expected to gain 1lb per week in 3rd trimestor, even with that gain I won't even hit anyway near my weight 3 years ago.

When I look back now I realise how well I did to lose the weight so quickly and effortlessly.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1402072829.353639.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1402072857.721041.jpg
Today....my big belly and my big breakfast. I have gestational diabetes test tomorrow so I must have my food soon and no snacks all evening!! Just have whooping cough vaccination to cover my baby for the first few months of her life and my arms ache's so bad. It feels like I've done a 1 arm workout.

Tonight is butternut squash or sweet potato. With chicken and carrots. Maybe gravy.

Ur doing great not over eating and not gaining lots of weight.

Ur bellys slowly getting bigger, def looks like just baby rather than baby and fat like I was!

I would love that fry up right now looks so good!

It was okay, the sausage was a bit dry though. Okay for fast food.

It's strange with my bump, I love it at home and I lay on sofa with my belly out as I love watching it wobble when baby moves. Out and about people are so judgemental and I shouldn't really care but it annoys me a lot and I'm starting to feel paranoid. Anyway....not too long if that left :)

How r people judgemental?

Well I took my wedding/engagement ring off cos they were too snug when I get hot. I was on the train the other day and some woman actually told me I was disgusting having a baby before married.

People at work who are health based asking is baby is growing okay as they thought I'd be bigger. That I should get a growth scan booked to check.

I went to biscuit tin at work (which I never do btw) and the receptionist was like 'don't eat too many, you have to lose the weight after remember'

Just things like that.

People I care about are happy for me and nice. So I shouldn't care really. I'm sick of people touching my bump without asking. They say 'how's baby?' And put their hand in my belly.

Best bit of advice. ..sod them!!!!

I had lucas before me and carl married and my nan was disgusted but me and carl are now married and it really bothered me that she judged me but I suppose its more of a generation thing!
People sayin u need t book a growth scan nah no way! U are a slim healthy lady and only what 28 weeks u have a gawjus baby bump and trust me u will b massive soon!! U have had two scans plus a 3d scan so dnt let them bother u! I only have t have them coz lucas was big and they say lil miss is as well!!
Ur pregnant eat a biscuit infact eat 2 u can worry about diets after lil ones here!! Some ppl!!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Some people obviously dont think before they speak, most couples no a days have babies before children, not everyone believe in marriage some cant afford to get married does that mean they arent allowed children.

And I dont think ur too small for how far along u r ur just not overweight with ur pregnancy, u have a healthy pregnancy, thats what it should b like.

And as far as biscuits go I think u out of all people at ur work r allowed a biscuit to keep u and ur baby going, its not like ur sitting there eating the whole tin!

I never had the problem with people touching my belly but perhaps u need to remind them of personal space!

As you said - the people who are important are all happy for you, the rest don't count.

Oh wow! I'm starving. I've had left over vegetarian BBQ for tea. I had BBQ yesterday and out if 6 of us, only me and hubby ate meat. So we just did all veggie. It was nice.

So I had tonight 2 veggie sausages, a wrap, beetroot salad, coleslaw, corn on cob.
Then sat down for 5 mins. Then had a cornetto. Then I had another cornetto.

No I'm sat here hungry. Gonna leave it 30mins before I have a yogurt. I have a crunchie bar in the cupboard. I really want it. I can't remember feeling this piggish for a few years now.

Had midwife today and she measures my belly with a tape measure and my belly was 3 weeks small. All my scans baby has been right measurement. Even the one 10 or so days ago. She has arranged a growth scan for me at hospital for Friday. I'm not worried at all, I'm just using it as a good reason to see baby again :) I don't see how they can know babies size from measuring my stomach, what if baby is in hidden a bit or a funny angle.

P.S I have just updated my iphone app for minimins, it's all new and I don't like change.

I was 5 days bigger because I ate a tonne, if ur scan measures normal I expect its just cause ur small yourself, or maybe u dont hold much fluid in ur belly :-D

Back