PurpleMum's Diary

2.2lbs off this week which I'm ecstatic about since I haven't even started thanking the xen again yet

Yay well done :) x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys. i feel it's a solid start when added to last week. I know that it's going to get abit harder from here on in. and I'll have to earn every lb off. Mini victory today, I had to go to the vending machine for a drink today. i had a look in the nice vending machine beside it with all sorts of goodies. I hung around and had a closer look... I thought about it and decided no, I'm sticking with the plan today and marched up six flights of stairs! I was feeling abit smug with myself if I'm honest:). All in all, a good day. I've a family get together meal later in the week that I'm abit worried about, but we'll just have to see how it goes.

It's been a long time. No xen. Still gradually losing weight. Blips being ill health and pregnancy. Both weren't exactly minor in terms of weight gain, but I have never put on enough to bring me back to my starting weight. I'm really chuffed with myself about that. My starting weight remains a line I will not cross. I've realised I don't need xen, but people are the best mutual motivators and supporters. Many times you guys kept me going! Sincerest thanks, you know who you are ;-). I've a long way still to go, and you know what I've learned... I have no clue when I'll get there. And that's really ok. I just know that I can and will get there. The cliches are true, it's a marathon, not sprint. I've learned not to put my life on hold for that day, but try to enjoy everyday now... Even feeling fat days! Really getting my head round such simple stuff has been really 'freeing', if you know what I mean. I'm hoping everyone finds what works for them.

Back