PurpleSkys weight loss bonanza!

LOL well it was supposed to be 100 billion ^_^. Uh well at least i size 14 heading towards a 12 ;). Just ohhh and shes having quite a fun day and she has warned me it will be something quite attrocious i will be wearing sooo i at least have to look good(i do love her sense of humour lol). Just lots of exercise i think yoga and core work get toned and trim and also the sw plan

Right today today how am i feeling today. Though i throughly enjoyed the tofu last night we then came back to my soya problem been feeling sick and well tummys been going for it today, though it wouldnt be so bad with the bean curd but it is :(. But meh i;m still going to eat it as its tasty tasty.

Right need to head out after this cup of coffee as one needs some green tee and to also sigh repeatadly at my bank grrr. Going to walk into town and back all good for the body magic :D

YAY soya tummy curted itself though will have to suffer again i must eat more tofu its divine and hopefully my digestive system will harden up a bit lol.

SW egg and chips tonight with mushy peas nom! And then i think some rasberrys and mango with a peach actvia on top for 0.5 syns.

So amped for weight in it really is like a drug now i know i have lost weight again as the boobiez is smaller(wooop woop) and the ass and waist definitly is. :D

The bes thing about it is when you know you;ve lost but your still unsure, i think its the anticipation. First weight in i felt soick to my stomuch i must admit though when she said how much i had lost i was smily happy and relief as for the first week i couldnt see how it would work but it really is fairy dust and magick hehehe

So amped for weight in it really is like a drug now i know i have lost weight again as the boobiez is smaller(wooop woop) and the ass and waist definitly is. :D

The bes thing about it is when you know you;ve lost but your still unsure, i think its the anticipation. First weight in i felt soick to my stomuch i must admit though when she said how much i had lost i was smily happy and relief as for the first week i couldnt see how it would work but it really is fairy dust and magick hehehe

It's a great feeling isn't it ?! And when other people who don't know see it too it's fab.

'Fairy dust and magic' - hee heee :)

Gail x

I'm so glad that you feel that way. It's brilliant to feel that positive about things. I'm so glad you're writing it down because I had a short period of time after I started and had lost about 2.5 stone when I just felt a bit down and couldn't 'remember'/figure out how to get it back. Which is why it's so good now that I'm writing things down. If I ever get back to that, hopefully I'll be able to read back the stuff that I write and get back to that feeling of motivation.

I haven't done any slimming clubs since a brief time at WW as a teenager a long time ago. And I can't believe how 'easy' this has been (in general). I have had to work hard at it but don't feel like I'm dieting and completely expect to stay on the plan when/if I get to target.

I'm so pleased for you.

Gail x

Thanks. I am just so pleased (and surprised) at my results and how easy it's been. I really still can't believe it.

Gail x

Sometimes it seems a little daunting as i have so much to loose but i know if i focus on it half stone at a time(should be getting my half stone on thursday squuuuuweeeeeee) then i'll be more focused and determined. Ihave things coming up now and well the mantra will keep me going and keep me focused

Currently having a little bit of a mental breakdown, waiting for my essay results(well they should be on site by tomorrow) and i feel constantly sick and twitchey and its going to bug me tomorrow until i get them and gah weigh in tomorrow. In have faith that i;ve lost but i'm soo nervous and feeling so sick today its not pleasant

FINGERS CROSSED.

Good luck for your essay too. Let us know how WI goes.

Gail x

Good Luck! Hope the scales reflect your hard work!

lots of fruit a few hi fi bars a few things which were chicken flavoured(oh wil eat those anyway) some beans and a mugshot(which dp will have) the amount of fruit is awesome as i;ve got anough for a good few days(i eat a lot of fruit lol)

Thats a good bag i got a few pieces of manky fruit and a fibre plus bar which my c didnt evn know what it was! She said not to eat it as it was too high in syns, as the 'new girl' i wasnt brave enough to tell her it was a hex b!

LOL. This group is pretty good tbh lots of different things put in the basket I have next week off as will be coming home on the train soooo am determined by the time i get back on the 3rd to be down at least another 6lbs :p

Back