Pussinboots Weight Loss Diary

It is indeed. Kids made pancakes but I limited myself to one tiny pancake and savoured every last morsel. It was enough really. Before I'd have devoured six at least :S

I would have done so as well!!,,:D
Mind you, had another spree today but admit I wasn't feeling too well altho' nothing in particular that I could name. Now seem to have recuperated so hope to get back to it tomorrow.

What would we do without a little treat now and again?...:)

You could have knocked me down with a feather when I was told I'd lost 3.5!!!!!! lbs tonight :D

I'm just over my * week, so was obviously holding a little water and that's now gone. Just 5.5lbs to target!! Eeeek!! xx

Lol we've got to conversations going in....

Wow you have done amazingly well. You should put some before & after photos on here. What is your total weight loss now?

Can't wait to see them!! I bet you look amazing!! :)

Thursday's Food Diary

Breakfast
Porridge (HEXB)
Alpro Light Unsweetened Soya Milk (HEXA)

Snack - Alpen Light Choc & Orange (3 syns)

Lunch

Bachelors Sweet Thai Low Fat Noodles
2 Boiled Eggs
2 x slices of Nimble (2 x 2.5 syns)
Value Jaffa Cake (2 syns)

Dinner
2 bowls of Homemade Tomato, Onion & Lentil Soup
Muller Light Orange
Jaffa Cake (2 syns)

Total Syns = 12

I was really noticeably hungry this afternoon but I went for a run late morning so I think I just needed the extra carbs :)

Hi Mrs, you ok? Soup sounds lovely! :)

Hello Mrs, how are you getting on? Couple more days to your weigh in! Do you think you'll be much closer to your target? :)

Hey! Where have you gone? :)

Are you at target?

Oh my gosh. Where to start?
Well I got a new job and I've found it really difficult settling into that. In turn that's meant I've been comfort eating. Not hugely bad stuff but definitely not watching my portions and eating out too often.
In the past month I've lost a pound and gained a pound every other week.
Not a happy camper.
So anyway, on the plus side I haven't gained massively (which I think I had real potential to) and I've just 4.5lbs to go to target BUT the way I feel in general right now that 4.5 might as well be 20lbs :(
I just feel incapable of taking control right now.
Any support advice greatly appreciated xxx

Heyyyyy!! You're back!! I have really missed you :) I honestly thought you must have smashed your target & didn't need the site. You must feel frustrated having that last little bit to go but hey do you think it will make a difference? Will it make you feel better or are you happy with how you look?

I've joined a thread 'Marvellous May Challenge' - How about you join it & we'll do it together!! Stick your name down. How about you make some of that delicious Butternut Squash Soup to cover you for a few days? Have you got some old food diaries? The one from your first week? Try sticking to that week? Oooooo I really wish I was 4.5lb away from my target. You have done amazingly well. I know you can do it. I'm snacking on carrot sticks & celery at the moment. Trying to be good so I can enjoy a lovely meal out on Saturday night. By the way, you've lost a pound & you've not been sticking to it!!!! I come off plan & I'm half a stone heavier in a weekend lol.

Put your success in your 'signature'. You should be very proud xxxxx

OMG I'm ragin! I never got an email to say you'd replied and so I'm only seeing this now!
Thanks so much for the support. I eventually got my head and heart back on track and hit target last Wednesday :D

Feels bloomin' amazing but also a little scary. Now I have to maintain and tbh SW is a little vague on how I do that.

I've just added 1 extra HEXB a day atm. Porridge AND toast, or a sandwich AND soup. We shall see :)

Heyyyy look at you!! You have done sooo well & you must be over the moon. Congrats on hitting target, what an achievement!! You look fantastic, go girl!!

I wish I had your determination & willpower!! My weekends let me down badly (especially the Bank Hols). I'd lost 6 1/2lb & then I've lost & gained each week :-( Dreading WI on wed. Had so much going on with my little one in & out of hospital with Gastroenteritis & now decorating again! I just haven't been able to stay motivated. Been good today so far lol. Need to get cracking though as Cyprus is only 11 weeks away!!

So pleased you hit target, all that hard work has paid off!! :)

Keep in touch & good luck with maintaining - you'll be fine xxxxx

Heyyyy look at you!! You have done sooo well & you must be over the moon. Congrats on hitting target, what an achievement!! You look fantastic, go girl!!

I wish I had your determination & willpower!! My weekends let me down badly (especially the Bank Hols). I'd lost 6 1/2lb & then I've lost & gained each week :-( Dreading WI on wed. Had so much going on with my little one in & out of hospital with Gastroenteritis & now decorating again! I just haven't been able to stay motivated. Been good today so far lol. Need to get cracking though as Cyprus is only 11 weeks away!!

So pleased you hit target, all that hard work has paid off!! :)

Keep in touch & good luck with maintaining - you'll be fine xxxxx

Thank you :D

Don't be so hard on yourself, you're doing really well. You have a little one to look after and I could barely remember my own name at that stage of motherhood! :p

11 weeks is great motivation. Aim to lose 1lb a week and you'll be well in the 10 stones before you go. Imagine that!!

xox

It's funny my hubby said those exact words to me today! I'm either on it 100% or really really bad. No happy medium. Trying to find that level where I could lose 1lb a week. I'd be really chuffed with that.

You'd think a very mischievous 3yr old & a crawling (almost walking) 10 month old would get me there lol xxxxx

Yup, finding that balance is mental hard. I guess if we could bottle it we'd be millionaires. My key thing would be not buying in biscuits/ crisps/ chocolate.
It's a guaranteed bad week if I have that stuff in the house, total binge.
I'm slowly learning to love fruit and veg in the way that I love chocolate... slowly ;) xx

I always start off enjoying fruit but then sicken myself with it. I've been good today. Bought some Tesco Value Jaffas today. Nice chocolate fix for 2 syns hey! How's your new job going? :)

Back