Put off fruit after eating....

Kieragh1515 said:
I sliced off the top of a boiled egg to find..... A boiled chick inside. Eeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!

O m g!!!!! That's worse than mine, mine was 'mid' growth. Did it put you off boiled eggs?

...way back when, when I went camping with the guides, one of our lot left an opened tin of condensed milk by her sleeping bag, woke in the night and thought she'd have another spoonful. Come daylight she discovered it was full of ants - said she'd thought the crunchiness was due to the sugar crystallising!!

...way back when, when I went camping with the guides, one of our lot left an opened tin of condensed milk by her sleeping bag, woke in the night and thought she'd have another spoonful. Come daylight she discovered it was full of ants - said she'd thought the crunchiness was due to the sugar crystallising!!

Oh my goodness!!! Pleeaase stop it...:9529:

woodmouse said:

Lollollol!!!!! Ewwwwwwww

Ohhh yes, for about 6 years. I love eggs now tho but have to be honest, everytime I open a boiled egg I hold my breath!!!!

Haha, it's a tough one to get over isn't it. I'm a vege and free range eggs are a must in my house but I'm so apprehensive with eggs now. Everyone laughs at my egg issues, it's lovely to see I'm not alone in my madness!

My hubby spat out a bit of broccoli that for some reason was crunchy. After examining the pieces I managed to identify that it was, or had been a snail. Most worryingly was it was from a bag of supermarket frozen broccoli so it got through all the checks.

Don't know what all the fuss is about............. a witchetty bug never hurt anyone. Pure , unadulterated protein.......
images

wish it was so easy to put me off my food:8855:

Now mould or rancid fat, that is a different story yuk !!

Oh this thread is sooo funny!! And to think, maggots, ants, snails and all their creepy crawly friends are considered delicacies in many countries...........

My worst egg experience or 'eggperience' was when I cracked one open to find the whole thing was red!! It was gross

I sell chicken eggs to my friends and one keeps asking me to incubate some for his family to have balut. Don't google that if you don't want to see the pictures!

Eww I read your thread and immediately had to google it.. I'm such a child!! Lol.. That is sooooo gross!!!!

Nixy said:
My worst egg experience or 'eggperience' was when I cracked one open to find the whole thing was red!! It was gross

Lol that happened to me last year (yes, I have no luck with eggs!!!). I bought 12 from Tescos & 3 of them were pure blood, I ran screaming from kitchen. Kids & hubby came in to have a look, we were all turned. Took a pic & meant to send it to Tesco but never did.

I've just done the same lol. I feel sick x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I sell chicken eggs to my friends and one keeps asking me to incubate some for his family to have balut. Don't google that if you don't want to see the pictures!

Really wishing I hadn't now- I got curious. That'll teach me :rolleyes: :jelous:

Ewww...I'm sure that's against animal rights...they cook them alive???(basically...)

Back