put on 211b in one week me or the diet.

sue1964

Hi I have been doing SW again for 3 weeks. No loss 1st week 211b off 2nd week and two pounds on 3rd week. I am so angry and dissapointed. I have been doing EEasy. typical day would be
fruit+FF yog.
Ham salad
home-made vegetable tomatoe sauce and pasta.

I understand the diet and not going over on my syns. I have been through the menopause (last period April). Maybe it is just my portion sizes.
Does anyone else have these problems of not losing weight.

Hi Sue, It doesn't look like you are having enough food to me. From that menu you posted you haven't any syns in there or Healthy Extras? Also do you eat pretty much the same thing everyday, as you should try and mix it up a bit. How much are you drinking, it might be water retention if you are not drinking enough?

Hi Sue, SW isn't really about portion control. It's about filling up on foods that are good for you so you don't feel the need to snack on bad things. I agree with Kimberleyski on the syns though. They make it more of a healthy eating plan than viewing SW as a diet. Make sure you set yourself a limit and stick to it every day

You have to remember that it takes time for your body to adjust, unfortunately it's not as simple as losing loads and loads of weight in one week. Without wanting to sound too pretentious, time is something that humans have put onto life to give it structure, it doesn't mean that our bodies work in the same way!

Don't lose patience with it, just keep up your good work and the results will flourish!

Remember to include some Body Magic, even if it is just a 10minute walk a day.

:)

Back