Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Put some burgers on the barbie!

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by coffee_bean, 24 May 2009 Social URL.

1. coffee_bean

coffee_bean Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.01%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Hi everyone

Hope you're all enjoying the glorious weather. Who would've thought we'd get sunshine AND a bank holiday weekend at the same time???

Had a bbq for lunch and ate some venison burgers from morrisons. they were only 3% or 4% fat and were absolutely delicious. I actually think they were nicer than the normal ones (or is it just I've forgotten what they taste like) Anyway I've decided I'm going to buy a load more and bung em in the freezer ready for the next lot of sunshine.

We don't have to be too different during the bbq season after all! Yay!

Kate x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shazboo

shazboo 'this time i'll do it!'

Start Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.24%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    they sound good, but im not a great lover of barbeque food, either raw or burnt in my experience!lol
    lovely weather though and its nice to have another lie-in

4. billygroat

billygroat Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey Kate

I love these too!!! I also eat them when the family eat steak... only red meat I have had in ages!!

x

5. iona.1985

iona.1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.88%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    i went to a friend's bbq yesterday and was very proud of myself when i managed to turn down offers of burgers and sausages and instead have a jacket potato! not heard of the venison burgers.. might me worth me having a look though!

6. coffee_bean

coffee_bean Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.01%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    oooh - good idea having them when the others eat steak. they're so yummy i think they may become my new staple food! lol
    Just to let you know (I just looked it up in my new book) venison steak is even lower in fat - 1.6% - thats even less than chicken!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.