1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Put some burgers on the barbie!

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by coffee_bean, 24 May 2009 Social URL.

1. coffee_bean

coffee_bean Well-Known Member

Hi everyone

Hope you're all enjoying the glorious weather. Who would've thought we'd get sunshine AND a bank holiday weekend at the same time???

Had a bbq for lunch and ate some venison burgers from morrisons. they were only 3% or 4% fat and were absolutely delicious. I actually think they were nicer than the normal ones (or is it just I've forgotten what they taste like) Anyway I've decided I'm going to buy a load more and bung em in the freezer ready for the next lot of sunshine.

We don't have to be too different during the bbq season after all! Yay!

Kate x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. shazboo

shazboo 'this time i'll do it!'

they sound good, but im not a great lover of barbeque food, either raw or burnt in my experience!lol
    lovely weather though and its nice to have another lie-in

4. billygroat

billygroat Well-Known Member

Hey Kate

I love these too!!! I also eat them when the family eat steak... only red meat I have had in ages!!

x

5. iona.1985

iona.1985 Well-Known Member

i went to a friend's bbq yesterday and was very proud of myself when i managed to turn down offers of burgers and sausages and instead have a jacket potato! not heard of the venison burgers.. might me worth me having a look though!

6. coffee_bean

coffee_bean Well-Known Member

oooh - good idea having them when the others eat steak. they're so yummy i think they may become my new staple food! lol
    Just to let you know (I just looked it up in my new book) venison steak is even lower in fat - 1.6% - thats even less than chicken!