Put some burgers on the barbie!

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by coffee_bean, 24 May 2009.

1. coffee_bean

coffee_bean Well-Known Member

Hi everyone

Hope you're all enjoying the glorious weather. Who would've thought we'd get sunshine AND a bank holiday weekend at the same time???

Had a bbq for lunch and ate some venison burgers from morrisons. they were only 3% or 4% fat and were absolutely delicious. I actually think they were nicer than the normal ones (or is it just I've forgotten what they taste like) Anyway I've decided I'm going to buy a load more and bung em in the freezer ready for the next lot of sunshine.

We don't have to be too different during the bbq season after all! Yay!

Kate x x
  2. shazboo

shazboo 'this time i'll do it!'

they sound good, but im not a great lover of barbeque food, either raw or burnt in my experience!lol
    lovely weather though and its nice to have another lie-in
  3. billygroat

billygroat Well-Known Member

Hey Kate

I love these too!!! I also eat them when the family eat steak... only red meat I have had in ages!!

4. iona.1985

iona.1985 Well-Known Member

i went to a friend's bbq yesterday and was very proud of myself when i managed to turn down offers of burgers and sausages and instead have a jacket potato! not heard of the venison burgers.. might me worth me having a look though!
  5. coffee_bean

coffee_bean Well-Known Member

oooh - good idea having them when the others eat steak. they're so yummy i think they may become my new staple food! lol
    Just to let you know (I just looked it up in my new book) venison steak is even lower in fat - 1.6% - thats even less than chicken!