put weight on!

chefman1

Hi newbie on here,just wondered if anybody else had this happen,second weigh in had me put a kg on,chemist said it can happen, had my 5th weigh in today lost 7lb this week,3st 5lb lost in 5 weeks has anyone else experienced this?cheers guys

I noticed that the days I did the odd bit of bar work (until 5am), when I weighed myself the following morning I'd always weigh heavier, despite sticking to it 100%! I would've thought that spending the extra hours on my feet would burn more fat, but I guess I just put it down to water retention. However, the following couple of days I would always lose that little bit more than usual.

3st gone so far, only another 2 to go so must be doing something right! Good luck, and well done on your weight loss so far, all I can say is if you're doing it 100% then you can't not be losing weight, it's impossible! Blame it on the water!

Yeah I did slimming world I few years back and I lost 4-5 lb without fail I joined the gym and every week I went I either maintained or only lb lost,weired metabolism the instructer said,I'm doing it 100% I have to for health reasons heart attack at 40,heart disease type two diabeties ,angina,high blood pressure you name it I got it!docter saying I wouldn't make 50 is a major a*s kick!!

Yeah I did slimming world I few years back and I lost 4-5 lb without fail I joined the gym and every week I went I either maintained or only lb lost,weired metabolism the instructer said,I'm doing it 100% I have to for health reasons heart attack at 40,heart disease type two diabeties ,angina,high blood pressure you name it I got it!docter saying I wouldn't make 50 is a major a*s kick!!

I had thst once... Stuck to it 100% n only lost .5 lb but in the coming weeks itll all even out xx

Back